What's your dream card and what's your favorite phobie design?

Hey there! Just a quick survey here! :face_with_hand_over_mouth: Well mine’s unicorn because it looks cool and powerful and my favorite character design is unicorn as well, I might change mind because only few cards are revealed for now. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Such a hard choice, I have so many favorites but I guess if I take design and usefulness both into account I will go with Stabby for now…I don’t have him currently but fingers crossed I get him soon.

Welcome to the forums btw!

1 Like

Stabby is good indeed. :smile: Thank you for welcoming.

Heya! Well as you might have seen on discord i really like Stabby, i feel like he’d be me as a monster. Though as a dream card it would be my Forums Avatar (idk the name cuz it hasn’t been revealed yet)

1 Like

Probably the Jar cannon :flushed:

2 Likes

dream card: The monkey with cymbals :monkey_face:
favorite design: jack in the box dude

2 Likes

the farting sheep def

1 Like

My dream Phobie is the Cerberus (I think it’s a dog with 3 heads). Too OP! :grin:

2 Likes

My dream Phobie would Grimes because of its unique skill, and Doughzer for the favorite design, looks cool!

3 Likes

Welcome to the community btw!

1 Like

Grimes is super fun because when he’s on the map it changes the entire dynamic of the game.

2 Likes

Maybe Gargles.I have so many favourites.

1 Like

Currently,
Dream card- Jar Cannon
Favorite Phobie design- Stare master

But these card options might change after all Phobies have been unlocked, and we see more in action, during battles.