Wish me luck

I’m about to opening my 2nd Dreadful pack of all time. My 1st was long time ago (months) and i got of course by default my UR. So i don’t expect another one but anything can happen :smiley: . My next opening will be the Horrific pack for sure. This Dreadful ones are crazy to obtain. Cheers dear community

1 Like

I’ve heard that everyone gets an ultra on their second pack. I haven’t opened 2 yet.

2 Likes

1 Like

For the coffee packs the first time you open them you are guaranteed at least one new phobie from them. So the first time you open a terrifying and horrific pack you get at least one new phobie. But the first time you open a dreadful pack you get a guaranteed ultra rare phobie. And there is no guaranteed ultra rare on the second pack (at least last time I checked.) but there is still a good chance of getting another new ultra rare from dreadful pack even after opening the first one but it is risky as it is a rather high price for it and it is not guaranteed after the first one.

1 Like

That’s a pretty good one!
Fire Ant is really damn good, and Rambolina is pretty decent on some of the maps with Abyss tiles.

1 Like

Ikr! I didn’t expect that kind of drop so… excelent. About Rambolina i already have Mr Tramples with his good movement and damage. And for pushing i got Fetch. Of course Rambolina’s special looks great. Looking forward to get Klepto. Recently i received Gonzo Bonzo (love it).