Best phobie (in your opinion)

is no one gonna mention zappy or ginsting? i always find it difficult to beat

2 Likes

would be better if he switches in player’s will

1 Like

“Cerberus? Heh, that amateur”

~Morty

1 Like

Werewolf does not need a buff, it is very strong. Takes a while to learn the pattern of it but once you do it can get out an incredible amount of damage and force the opponent on the back foot really quickly. Only downside it has right now is rusty being a strong counter to it, but its still really good in spite of that.

1 Like

Zappys buff helped it a suprising amount, it used to just get fried by eratics but honestly nowadays i find it doing a lot better than i expected. I dont think its top of the list, but i think its gotten a fair bit stronger. Ginsting is kind of a jack of all trades master of none. Its decent just about anywhere but its rarely carrying a match. It is quite strong, but there are better options.
Post patch id say le shovell is a strong contender. Even after the emergency nerf its still insanely strong. Other good contenders are heavo 3.0, attractor, and still cupcake gonzo and akira.

2 Likes

Forgot about fantome, hes completely nuts, probably takes #1 spot

1 Like

snowball

he is the ultimate start of the game

1 Like

I forgot whuffalo will

his ability is OP

1 Like

Snowball is insane when you get him but the higher you climb he tends to fall off a bit. That being said hes still really good at top ranks but he isnt the omnipresent threat he is at lower ones. The key to defeating snowball is mini tanks, while hes fast and got decent damage. His health is low and he has windows of attack after he attacks so mini tanks like bo mangles, clobster on large maps, occasionally suckee etc. do a very good job of bullying him into a corner, cause he cant hit them directly without getting hurt way more in the process. Honestly in small maps he starts becoming a bad start of game option because of this, big maps hes still an amazing opener though

1 Like

he is not usefull on small maps, that is true. but on big maps, is he in mine opinion the best. he only costs 3 keys

1 Like

Whuffalo will is nowhere near op his ability rarely activates, it just looks flashy.
Few problems with will.

1. Zoners like repeller and heavo 2.0 can just keep knocking it back and keeping it out of the fight, so to combat those you have to have pullers or movement buffers to force him into the fight.
  2. Furkin permanently locks him out of the game. If furkin is on the field he can just keep activating his ability to stop will from activating his, and because they have the same cooldown furkin can do this forever, so wills flashy mind control never goes off. Only way to beat that absolute nightmare of a matchup is to summon your own furkin first.
  3. Hes expensive so get runs over by cheap aggro.
    Fast aggro doesnt care if one of their units gets controlled, they barely spent anything on their units and they have many more to run you over with, and since will is 7 keys and 1 range 1 movement he doesnt have many options to fight back against this.
    Only way to get past these issues is with very specific and dedicated builds, all of which work to make will way more situational than he seems on paper. Of course its easier to pull him off when opponents dont have a lot of these tools, but when they do you have to be super careful using him.
1 Like

I reconsider that will is good.
that are some good
arguments.

1 Like

Hes definitely very strong on big maps and i would agree that hes up there, though i am partial to using clobster to counter him on big maps. He is competing with monsters like akira though who definitely take the cake. Even nerfed, akira is an absolute menace on most big maps, you just now have a 2 turn window to throw it off before it sets up a teamwipe instead of 1 turn.

1 Like