I want to hear your opinion!

Hello!
I want to hear your opinion
Which ultra rare phobie is the worst and best in your opinion.?(Because i get sockassin phobie from dreadful pack)

4 Likes

Ok that’s possibly the best 1 key phobie there is imo. Such strong poison for such low cost can be a great way to take out something higher of your opponents. I just got Alistair from a dreadful pack and am very pleased so far. No slouch with sockassin. Would love have that phobie so don’t feel bad.

5 Likes

Sockassin maybe be the worst but is a 1-key phobie, tecnicaly is a decent UR and have strong stats for a 1-key phobie.
actualy the worst Ultra Rare to obtain in gacha is Kaboom, but the position by the worst can be comparable to Morty or Jammy Fish; also the UR phobies normaly are realy strongers and funtional, and the realy wost phobie to obtain are Rusty (a Rare), Bad Sushi and Charon (Uncommon both) because the useless or harder do use in any situation.
the only UR that have this disvantage are Kaboom and Grimes but their have a good status and are priority to kill, for that are harder to use and no because a bad stats or bad designed.

1 Like

worst is leshy Imo, 7 key its too expensive for a healer taht useless in battle also it get outclassed by bluelien
best is the 9 keys, boss, and beauty

2 Likes

Heavo 3.00.
He is mechanical and he is not that strong.
I mean he easily can be taken by some phobies with electrical damage (Eratic, Ray Chargels, Electricat ETC.)
His fire damage is nothing special.
He just have a little exsplozive damage and that is that.
Nothing special about this amateur phobie.

No man Heavo 3.0 is very strong in the right hands, he can threaten an entire squad of phobies by himself, and of course he can be killed by electric phobies they were made to kill him, although he wont go down without the opponent’s phobies taking some damage.
He is a bigger version of klepto with higher dps.

1 Like

Maybe you are alright. I just need to make strategy to use him. I can use Klepto easily, but 9 keys phobie is risk.

1 Like

Exactly he is a high risk high reward phobie, all high keys are (except boss) he can be game ending, if your opponent is on the losing side he makes comebacks very difficult if the opponent is already getting steamrolled.

1 Like

I must admit as an avid user of 3.0 he does die pretty easy if you get reckless.

1 Like