[Event] Phobies Challenge... Accepted! (Make a Challenge! contest)

My First challenge Idea:
(Reposted since i encounter a problem and its approved by Chu)

(Extra Note: The positioning in this post is different than the first one. But the premise is still the same. Sorry for any inconveniences)

IGN: Valdora
Nickname: Play Fire with Fire
Objective: All Ally Phobies must survive and Kill all Phobies

Description: I want to make like Charon related challenge that use charon special ability to disable tiles. I make this challenge to teach players on how to use charon ability and how does it work generally

It’s also easy and fun. Works for new players who’s just starting out.

Your Phobie
•Terrordactyl (200 Hp, Level 1 stats)
•Boss (200 Hp, Level 1 stats)
•Paddles (Level 1)
•Charon (Level 1)
•Attractor (200 Hp, Level one stats)

Enemy Phobies
•Mount Crushmore (1085 Hp)
•Grave Digger (980 Hp)

Solution:

1. Use paddles ability on Charon
  2. Move charon across the lava tiles
  3. Use attractor ability on a heart and attack Grave Digger once
  4. Move Terrordactyl in range of Mount Crushmore
  5. Move boss in range of Grave Digger and use its ability to hit them.

Goodluck to other contestants and have fun

IMG_20220721_123117

1 Like

Name: sweet mommy

Challenge: use BOOM, KERLBOOM, KABOOM and MOTHERLOAD in a Match together

If you summon all, and somewone die, this not afect the challenge because You already summon that phobie

Name: DarKY0897

1 Like

Name: Atomic fart

Challenge: hit 4 phobies whit the ability PHEW of shepping gas

Name: DarKY0897

1 Like

You’ll have the phobies: Boss, Akira, Gonzo Bonzo, Cerberus, Snowball, and Boomer to complete the challenge

The enemy phobies are: Jar Cannon, Brony, and Charon

The Challenge is: Kill all enemy phobies using fire damage

The Map is: Billy’s Room

Boss will be on the very top left hex
Boomer will be on the top most panic point
Akira will be on the tile two above and to the right of orange heart
Snowball will be two to the left of the bottom most panic point
Gonzo Bonzo will be to the left of the top most panic point
Cerberus will be on the blue key

Jar cannon will be on the orange key
Charon will be right below boss
Brony will be right next to the blue heart to the left

Gonzo Bonzo will use his ability on Boss
Cerberus moved up and attacked Brony

Akira will uses her ability
Snowball uses his ability on Jar Cannon
Boomer moves off STIM
Boss moves on STIM and attacks Brony with his ability (not sure if Charon dies here or not so he might need to be a little bit of health short)

I hope you enjoy and may the odds ever be in my favor, since I’m not very good at these!!! I think I put too many phobies on my side which makes it a little obvious. If it doesn’t work first try then change the levels a little and it’ll work out.

1 Like

Challenge: Disable all traps

Friendly Phobies:

1. Charon
  2. Tickles
  3. Honeybear
  4. Crushmoore

Enemy Phobies* (the ones used in the screenshot are placeholders, friend didnt have many trap phobies lol)

1. Baba Yaga (at 400 hp)
  2. Venus
  3. Jeeves
    (OR ANY TRAP PHOBIE)

All panic points would be under enemy control, all trapped. The idea is to basically disable all panic points, which in turn disables the traps.

Steps:

1. Kill Baba with Tickles (Cowbell in screenshot)
  2. Move Crushmoore to top lane
  3. Destroy block in between top 2 panic points
  4. Use Honeybear ability on top 2 points
  5. Move Charon to last control point on bottom lane.

EDIT: IGN Name: Abused_Salad

1 Like

Collect the 2 remaining panic points and finish erratic this turn.

Phobies: attractor, finnigan, blinky, primal, awol.

It should be set so that finnigan steps onto the bottom right panic point and pushes erratic over. In order to get awol stepping onto the top right panic point. Blinky and primal will be your damage dealers you use attractor to pull erratic. It should line up so that primal double taps and blinky deals the final blow so that the lava can finish erratic off.
(If you decided to use the stim pad in center instead to boost primals lunge that would be a good idea.)

These blueprints are for Pluto so if you consider placement it’s a very interesting challenge to create. It’ll teach players alot of utilization and versatility.

IGN: staygold

1 Like

Entry #2

You get 10 Jack’s, 10 different phobies, which is 10 chances to randomly select a phobie. I came up with the idea during a arena match where I only used the phobies presented to me from the jack in the boxes. this could really get people interested in the game. Of course it would be a good idea to develop a “equal playing field” of some kind to prevent people from being swamped by one sided phobie combinations. This is less of a challenge idea and more of a new mode idea :eyes: I hope the idea possibly peaks your interest.

IGN: Staygold

1 Like

Name: hide and go shriek

In this challenge it will have normal game rules but the catch is the entire map is dark. Your only vision is 2 spaces infront of each phobie it sounds fun, scary, and complex. You will have to be careful but also be aggressive. I think it would be fun for everyone its simple but interesting.

1 Like

Objective: Kill all enemy phobies and keep all friendly phobies alive.

Friendly Phobies: Grave Digger, Finnigan, Scritch, Eratic.

Enemy phobies: Jar Cannon, Sheeping Gas, Murder Wing.

Lvl Details: Eratic lvl.1, Scritch lvl.1, Grave Digger
lvl.1, Sheeping Gas lvl.5, Jar Cannon
lvl.6, Finnigan lvl.1, Murder Wing 6.

Damage details: Lava burns 225 per turn, Eratic deals 400(dmg), Scritch deals 450(dmg) and its effect increases 300(dmg), Sheeping Gas poison deals 560 poison(dmg), Finnigan deals 250(dmg) Grave Digger deals 400 (dmg).

Hp Details: Eratic hp is 19(hp), Finnigan hp is 235
(hp). Enemy heart hp is 5225,
friendly heart hp
is 6800, Grave Digger hp is
untouched as well as Jar Cannon and
Scritch, Sheeping Gas hp is 1400(hp),
Mudrer wing hp is 700(hp).

IGN: ardo1shi

1 Like

I’m gonna let you figure out how to beat the level so you’re going to play a little with your mind have fun

1 Like

Challenge: Long Term Plan

Objective kill Jill this turn
F= enemy Finnigan
M= enemy Murder wing
J= enemy Jill
G= your gesundheit
S= your slammer head
A= your attractor

Solution (for those that wanna try don’t read any further):

Use gesundheit and 1 attack from attractor to reduce Jill’s HP to 0 then proceed to push murder wing in range of your attractor and near the enemy’s Finnigan so that you can then use attractor’s AOE pull attack on murder wing to force Finnigan to step on Jill’s bones

IGN: JellyMiaou

1 Like

IGN: Hakunay
(Challenge idea n1)

Objective: Kill all enemy Phobie

Concept: The idea was about having fun with a triple beam on the board. The hexagonal grid gives us the opportunity to make pass up to 3 beams through one single tile. The goal is to pull/push/teleport the enemy phobie right on those lines and a final big guy right on that tile, where all 3 beams crosses.

I came out with this idea, maybe showing out some phobie which weren’t used in the previous challenges. This is the starting position. The BLUE phobies (Mike, Heart Breaker, Octo, Beauty, Puff, Finnigan, Blasto, Slammerhead and Fetch) are ours, the RED ones (Razor, Awol, Cowbell and Doughzer) the enemies. The BROWN straight lines that appears in 3 separate tiles are some objects (the map can have even more objects or random stim/healing/abyss tiles, to maybe confuse the player a little more).

Here you can see the reposition of our BLUE phobies, so they can start using their abilities to solve the challenge.

The green lines shows the forced directions:

1. Finnigan pushes Cowbell
  2. Fetch pushes Doughzer up and Slammerhead pushes Doughzer again toward left
  3. Heart Breaker teleports Doughzer right on its initial place, where the challenge started
  4. Octo pulls Razor down

(Important, I did a little mistake and moved 1 tile toward left both Razor and Beauty; they should be 1 tile toward right, like in the picture number 2. Sorry for this little error)

Final operation, Mike Roscopic damages Doughzer and it gets killed by all 3 beams.

Important notes:

• I carefully calculated all the damage, counting that all phobies are level 1 (Fetch push 600 + Slammer push 350 + Mike attacks for a total of 1100 + Beauty beam 500 + Blasto beam 450 + Puff beam 325 = 3325 damage; Doughzer has 3000 HP at level 1)
  • Puff, Razor, Awol, Mike and Cowbell can be even of a higher level and should not mess up the challenge.
  • The phobies around Doughzer in the first picture, can clearly kill it, but then they would miss killing Razor and not complete the challenge.
  • This challenge can easly contain even more phobies, by simply putting them on the beam lines. In addition, by placing some extra phobies close to Mike or Puff, would potentially confuse our challenger.

I hope you enjoy it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Challenge Entry 2.

• Objective: Kill all enemy phobies by the end of the turn.

• Description: In this challenge i wanted to focus on the resurrect mechanic and the various ways of dealing with these types of phobies while also keeping it fun with pulls/pushes. A new player will find that not only stepping on bones stops resurrection but obstacles, lava and even freeze work too. To complete this challenge the player has to take all of this into account while carefully planning their actions, this is especially important with Boom.

• Ally phobies: Paddles, Repeller, Attractor, Rocketman, Boom, Kaboom, Slammer Head. (All level 1).

• Enemy phobies: Terrordactyl, Jackalope King, Flopsy, Mopsy, Blinky, Primate 9, Jeeves. (All level 1).

Hint: Enemy phobies can commit treason.
Edit: Updated information.

3 Likes

Map: Big House (regular obstacles)
Goal: Win the game
Both hearts have 1hp (very suspenseful)

Here’s the challenge set up and the solution, it’s on the easy side but I think it’s cute and it shows how honeybear’s ability works

(Upon some reflexion the Finnigan’s position should be switched with crushmore to avoid him being able to walk down to the bottom left panic point without using the push)

(Ign: PlayrHimself)

2 Likes

Objective:kill all enemy phobies this turn
IGN:TertianSneez

Description:i wanna make a challenge about the 2 alien mechanical phobies(attractor and repeller) and all phobies in the map are lvl 1
And its easy

Solution
1:move attractor and use the skill to pull octo-naughty,ray chargels,furkin leepricarn

2:move gravedigger to the lava and remove the obstacle down left

3:move repeller and use skill to push temptress and molly bully

4:move paddles and go to kaboom and use paddle skill

5:move kaboom to the stim pad then explode
And done

1 Like

my ign: cwbykrptk

These may not be suitable as the challenges already presented in the game but ideas for further modes (could possibly be converted into actual challenges)

New Challenge mode: “Turn Trial” (Minefield)
New Maps: Bridge Like Obstacles
Goal: Try to reach the end of each bridge/checkpoint to win and proceed within a certain amount of moves
Within each checkpoint or bridge randomly generated obstacles (invisible traps (fire,poison,ice, etc.), fire tiles, healing tiles, structures, pits, etc) - possibly phobies you have to eliminate to progress
Limited to a selection of phobies to get across
PVP: randomly generated obstacle mode for each map

New Challenge mode: “Waves”
New Maps: Bridge like Defense
Goal: Prevent phobies from eliminating your BOSS/Doughzer. Rewards based on the length of waves (new leaderboard)
BOSS/Doughzer is held behind a line of healing tiles. Waves of phobies continue to spawn each turn growing tougher. Player must defend the line (BOSS/Doughzer) from being killed. If the phobies kill all your defenders or BOSS that player loses. Defender phobies are limited according to the waves
PVP: “Brawl of War” (Tug of War like mode)
no key cost - pull one/two phobies from each key class, starting from level-one-key-phobies to 9-key-phobies each turn/every other turn (balanced according to the progression meaning who starts first and second or what not) --can be played with no capture point tiles (Kill mode) or with capture points
–mode is essentially to build strong combo/counter teams (all phobies could be maxed leveled)

Other mentions to new modes or challenges:
Story Mode
High vs Low Health
Mirror Mode
*Offense and Defense: preventing offensive player from capturing all capture points. Each versuses is best out of 3 or 5 and each match both players change sides (wat i think of is like a boxing match

Each new mode/challenge has the potenial of new maps and leaderboards

PS:
Make tougher or more creative ai please. practice mode would be more beneficial or even as/add an exibition mode (exibiton mode for pvp) when players dont want to play for win percentage – add arena to frenemies

1 Like

Username:Tacobulldog
Challenge: Kill ceribus this turn
phobies: slammer head,kaboom,and droney
enemy phobies: ceribus
Screenshot 2022-07-22 1.05.23 AM

Entry #1
IGN: Adriphobia.

Challenge: Win the game this turn.

Description: Note that all of your friendly phobies have 2 actions available, Win the game during this turn.

Phobies to use: Razor Mouth, Jar Cannon, Stabby, Staremaster, Eratic

Solution: (if you’re stuck, feel free to view)

1) Hit Eternal Knight and Eratic with Stabby.
2) Hit Eratic with Jar Cannon and move Jar Cannon away from the panic point.
3) Move Staremaster to the panic point and destroy the 500hp Terrorform using Staremaster.
4) Hit Eratic with an ally Eratic to kill Eternal Knight to get pulled. When pulled, kill Heavo 2.0 along with Gesundheit.
5) Advance Razor mouth near Eratic and Annihilate him.
(Challenge Finish)

Entry #2
IGN: Adriphobia.

I used the custom map I’ve made exclusively to make this challenge possible :slight_smile:

Custom Map Name: All-for-one

(I named it like this because all phobies need to fight for one panic point)

Challenge: Keep Hematic Ginsting alive this turn.

Note that all of the phobies/fears skills are available and have 2 actions also available. Stim pad boost damage is +300, fire damage is 200 and damage of poison to Hematic Ginsting is 600.

Phobies to use: Hematic Ginsting, Mount Crushmore, Slammerhead, Gravedigger.

Solution: *(if you’re stuck, feel free to view)

1) Move Slammerhead to the stim pad.
2) Move Mount Crushmore to the panic point and remove the obstacle beside Furgin Leprecarn.
3) Move Gravedigger to where the last obstacle was removed and remove the 2000Hp Terrorform.
4) Push Furgin Leprecarn with Slammerhead.
5) Move Hematic Ginsting near Gravedigger and use skill to kill Furgin Leprecarn along with Batula and get pulled twice straight to the healing spa to remove poison.
(Challenge finish)

2 Likes

This ones cool cause there’s 2 completely different solution, you can also use crushmore to break a block above the heart, grave digger breaks a block next to slam, and then slam goes and pushes doughzer next to the heart