[Event] Phobies Challenge... Accepted! (Make a Challenge! contest)

Wow, I didn’t expect someone to get the other solution :joy: but yeah you’re right. I just put the most interesting solution above because it’s more fun that way :joy:

I can’t stop making these challenges, it is a lot of fun.

Here’s one in which you need to eliminate all three phobies of the opponent

-Map: Phobos, regular obstacles

• All abilities are available
  • All units are lvl 1

The goal is to use the friggin lazer’s very long range, while using the rest of the units to block off and push alleygator in the void!

(The cowbell replaces a paddles, it would also be starting one tile south of the cowbell over the pit)
(Ign: PlayrHimself)

1 Like

Challenge: keep alive your Phobies ando kill dimensional enemy Phobies

Allies Phobies:
Clinico (can only cure heavo)
Murder wing (200 hp on lava)
Stabby (500 hp)
Jar cannon
Heavo (700 hp)
Alastor (200 hp)

Enemy Phobies
Beauty
Batula
Eternal knight
Heavo

How to win:
Jar cannon hits batula and eternal knight

Clinico cures heavo

Heavo kill batula and eternal knight (taking advantage of the death move of a dimensional Phobie)

Murder wing have to move and use the speccial attack on Beauty

Stabby attack 2 times Beauty

Alastor have to move to a stim pad and attack Beauty

IGN: Julián17

1 Like

Podría haber nuevos tipos de desafíos, por ejemplo:

1-mata a todos los mecánicos en este turno
2-ganale a este bot
3-domina las suficientes casillas del pánico para acabar con el corazón enemigo (obviamente el corazón tendría poca vida o la necesaria para matarlo)
4-no dejes que maten a (nombre del phobie) en esta partida
5-mata a (nombre del phobie enemigo) en este turno (habría una barra con los turnos o algo que te permita saber que turno es y la partida seria contra un bot)

Nombre de jugador: wg

1 Like

This was a lot of fun challenges this was a good idea by the developers !!! i had a lot of fun man!! i dont caare i win this was so fun.

And My final challenge

Name: Eternal punishment

Challenge: freeze,poision,burn,and make sick a phobie in a turn

It’s a little hard but i think is cool

Name: DarKY0897

THDante challenge 2 (2)
THDante challenge 2 (1)

My second entry.

Possible challenge names:

-Dimensional travel
-Highway to heaven

PURPLE = dimensional enemies
BLACK = obstacles

purpose: to further remind people that dimensional pull on death effect can stack. and for fun. :slight_smile:

Gravedigger will open a path for erratic by removing the middle block, then Finnigan will push the closest enemy in front of the panic point. Miss moffat will move up and pull the full HP dimensional out of the way, so slammerhead may take its place and push the one above him on the panic point. then erratic will attack twice and get pull by 2 tiles both times and end up on the point. (erratic must be pulled 4 times total by dimensionals dying)

GOAL: take the panic point killing the enemy heart.

my IGN: THDante

IGN: Drayoox
Objective: Kill Hydra this turn
Attractor goes to slot 16 (all slots listed except the last 2 because I forgot) and kills Boom, Slammer Head pushes hydra and Heavo 2.0 moves to slot 25 for Finnigan to push Stabby from slot 13. Now Heavo 2.0 pushes Stabby and Attractor moves to square 10 and attracts Stabby, Fetch pushes Hydra and Miss Moffat goes to square 8 and pulls Hydra by throwing her off the cliff

Entry #1
Challenge: Kill Cerebus with Bluelien this turn
IGN: Mitsuri

Try to solve this without looking at the solution. Hope this proves to be fun and enjoyable.

1 Like

Objective: keep Eratic alive this turn

Each phobie has level 1, but all your phobies are injured. Your Eratic has been poisoned and will receive 300 damage at the end of the turn. Eratic can attack to leech health, but the only enemy in range is Eternal Knight. Eratic can hit him twice, but the second attack would kill it and cause damage to Eratic instantly. Player has control over bunch of dimensional phobies. Opponent has phobies that redirrect damage - dimensional phobies would die after attacking an enemy, triggering their ability and pull enemy. Octo Naughty has enough health to survive reflected attack, so it has to use ability instead. The goal is to pull enemies nearby sculpture, so Eratic can hit it and deal splash damage to enemy.

Damage of Eratic is 400, so he will leech 160 health from Eternal knight. After attacking sculpture he will deal 200 damage to Zappy and Stabby, which will reflect 30% and 35% of the damage. In the end Eratic will have 115 + 160 + 80 + 80 - 70 - 60 = 305 health, allowing him to survive this turn.

Muffintop is here only to distract player from the solution.

IGN: Dolphinitely

Hello, I am CUQC13 my ING in the game is CUQC13, im decided to participate in the Challenge ‘‘Challenge Accepted! (Make a Challenge! Contest)’’.
My ideas of a challenge for the game ‘‘Phobies’’ would be the following two:

A) Generates 2,500 points of damage
The target would be Hi-Five which has 2,700 hp at level 1; this phobie would be the reference point although there would also be the enemy heart.
The phobies close only to Hi-Five would be:
Aley gator distance 1: 425 x2
Eternal knight distance 3: 440
Those that are between the heart and Hi-Five being able to attack both (but only once) would be:
In-Oculus: 400
Octo Naughty: 300
Squiggles: 280+500
the result if they all attacked Hi-Five would be 2,305, but attacking the heart could generate 2805

B) Prevent Sheeping Gas from dying on this shift
Sheeping Gas is poisoned and disease with 300 hp with Pasgetti, but can not reach the health spa with his 2 movements; He needs Paddels to help him but Rambolina must remove Pasguetti first to get closer.
There are also two phobies that prevent Rambolina from advancing, being Jar Cannon and Alastor; with Miss Moffat he moves to Alastor so that he does not hinder and Jar Cannon is eliminated with Maggie.
And finally in one of the two health spas is blocked with Boomer with 700 hp and the other with Boss with 300 hp and Creep with 200 hp, Doughzer can eliminate Boomer but would block the spa, and Sheeping Gas could not reach the other because Boss would hinder. although Electricat can prevent Doughzer from spending his 2 moves.

I hope that these 2 challenges meet what is required or may be of interest to your.

Challenge: Kill Terrordactyl this turn.
IGN: Amadeus

Stats:
Note: base stats except the HP

Heavo 2.0
  • HP: 117
  • Attack Damage: 390
  • Ability: Push
  • Ability Damage: 390 (splash 50%)
Miss Moffat
  • HP: 150
  • Attack Damage: 250
  • Ability: Pull
  • Ability Damage: 250
Grave Digger
  • HP: 600
  • Attack Damage: 400
  • Ability: Terrorform
Stabby
  • HP: 750
  • Attack Damage: 375
  • Ability: Reflect
  • Ability Damage: 30%
Doughzer
  • HP: 1430
  • Attack Damage: 575
  • Ability: No Rush
Terrordactyl
  • HP: 250
  • Attack Damage: 425
  • Ability: Resurrect
Boomer
  • HP: 1000
Click to Show Solution

challenge solution

2 Likes

Challenge: A Veggie dinner

Objective: Kill the enemy Phobies with Oopsy Baby

Oh no Oopsy Baby is hungry, but the vegetables are trying to get away, help him catch those pesky buggers, so he can have Dinner, and if he behaves he might get a muffintop as dessert.

Move the Gonzo to the left and buff the baby, move crushmore to destroy the object two tiles on the left, use Miss Moffat to pull the Spud, use Rambolina to get behind the UniCorn and push it, attack the enemies with baby and win.
IGN - Dadoba

Entry #1

Challenge theme: “I have taken your heart, now I’ll take your life”
Challenge objective: Kill TED with JILL this turn
Additional Info: All phobies are level 1 and all created obstacles’ health is 800.

Try to solve first before looking at the solution:

1. Move BRONY to tile #20 and use its skill. This will nullify the damage of OCTONAUGHTY.
  2. Pull TED to tile #36 using OCTONAUGHTY.
  3. Move GRAVEDIGGER to either tile #30 or #39 and break the obstacle in tile #31.
  4. Move FETCH to tile #35 and push TED to tile #37. This damaged TED by 600 so the remaining health is 200.
  5. Destroy created obstacle in tile #32 using LESHY (attack twice)
  6. Move HEARTBREAKER to tile #31 and use skill to teleport TED to tile #32.
  7. Attack TED using JILL and stomp on the bones.
  8. Submit.

IGN: Aliengineer

2 Likes

Hi, here is my challenge:
Stay alive !!!
You must keep all of your phobies alive at the end of the turn.

In game name LastBubble

Objective: get rid of all the poisoning this turn

All non-mechanical phobies have been poisoned for several turns. Player is supposed to remove all the poisoning from the board. All phobies are 1lvl and lava deals 200 damage.

The solution: player has to boost movement speed of the Erratic, so he can go to Batula, kill it and get dragged into the lava (he will heal for 160, then damage self for 220 damage and also will get 200+300 damage at the end of the turn). Then Paddles has to go to the Muffintop, so it can suicide self. Then player has to use Clinico to heal Octo Naughty. In the results all the poisoned phobies will be dead or cured.

Fishtank is here only a distraction.

IGN: Dolphinitely

Entry #2. A special funny version of my Entry #1

Challenge theme: “The Wedding”
Challenge Objectives:
• Help TED meet JILL (in front of each other)
• Keep HEARTBREAKER alive this turn.
Additional Info:
• All phobies are level 1
• All created obstacles health is 800
• Health of HEARTBREAKER is 100 and is poisoned by 200.

Starring:
•Jill as the Bride
•Ted as the Groom
•Muffintop as the Cake
•Jar Cannon as the Beverage
•Charon as the Maid that serves
•Klepto as the Photographer
•Gonzo Bonzo as the Musician
•Heavo 3.0 as the incharge for cocktail party
•Leshy as the flower bearer
•Other phobies are casts that will help ted to meet jill

Solution:

1. Use BRONY’s skill to nullify the damage of OCTONAUGHTY and FETCH.
  2. Pull TED to tile #36 using OCTONAUGHTY.
  3. Move GRAVEDIGGER to either tile #30 or #39 and break the obstacle in tile #31.
  4. Move FETCH to tile #35 and push TED to tile #37.
  5. Destroy created obstacle in tile #32 using LESHY (attack once) and JILL (attack twice)
  6. Move HEARTBREAKER to tile #31 and use skill to teleport TED to tile #32.
  7. Use LESHY’s skill to heal HEARTBREAKER. This final skill also serves as the flower shower for the wedding.

Hope you enjoy!

IGN: Aliengineer

2 Likes

Challenge Name: Gump

Challenge Objective: Win the game this turn.

Map: Phobos

All phobies are level 1.

Ours Phobies:
Finnigan
Paddles
SnowBall
Droney
RazorMouth
Your heart:
(Can be one hitkill, to give a reality feels to win this turn already)

Enemy’s Phobies:
Contortio
Batula
RazorMouth
Henrietta
Cowbell
Enemy Heart:
1410 (The exactly amount of damage dealt by taking all the panic points)

Initial places:

Solution:

1. Finnigan uses PushBack on Razor Mouth.
  2. Paddles goes for Snowball and uses Jump Start on Snowball.
  3. Droney ignores obstacles and go for Panic point on the left botton map part.
  4. Snowball now walks 8 tiles, going for panic point at the right top of map.
  5. Razor Mouth go to the middle right panic point.

I want it simple and fun, as it was recommended.
I named it “Gump”, (Forrest Gump refference, just a hint).
I used an already made map to make it a challenge to me doing it too.
I used paddles because I think I’m one of the fewers that uses him, and I think that run and gun with snowball can be savage in a game. That place closes to Cowbell it’s just because everybody loves to hit a mechanical with an electric phobie, but this time it’s not the question…
The enemies are just 1 keys phobies to give the idea that you can kill it all, but it’s not quite possible, that show us to not understimate them, the heart has low life, you can try to run for it but will fail too, you just gotta run to catch all the panic points in a tie game.
Make love, not war.

My IGN: Corvuja

1 Like

Challenge : Keep your undead phobies alive this turn Entry : #1
IGN:MHDSAFACITY

Description : Your enemy phobies are “DOUGHZER” , “BLAST-0 MATIC” and “MISANTHROPE”
Your “ERATIC” cant move because of Doughzer ability

• “FETCH” and “GRAVEDIGGER” have 400 poison
  • “ERATIC” has 200 poison
  • “CERBERUS” has 400 poison and 400 disease
    *All phobies are level 1

HP
Fetch : 361 Gravedigger :241 Eratic :1 Cerberus : 1 other phobies have full health

1. First you must move your “MOUNT CRUSHMORE” on tile NUMBER 1 and destroy the wall

2. Then you must build another wall with your “GRAVEDIGGER”

3. Move your “FETCH” on tile NUMBER 2(lava) and PUSH the "BLAST-0 MATIC " on tile NUMBER 4
    the “FETCH” health will be “601” and “BLAST-0 MATIC” health will be “2300”

4. Deal damage (2000) with “CERBERUS” to “BLAST-0 MATIC” , then “CERBERUS” health will be “800” and “BLAST-0 MATIC” health will be 300

5. Move “FINNIGAN” on tile NUMBER 3 , PUSH “MISANTHROPE” on tile NUMBER 5 and then PULL it on tile NUMBER 6 with “MISS MOFFAT” then “MISANTHROPE” health will be “1200”

6. Hit “MISANTHROPE” one with “GRAVEDIGGER” then “GRAVEDIGGER” health will be “401” and “MISANTHROPE” health will be “800”

7. Hit the wall you built with “GRAVEDIGGER” 2 times with “ERATIC” and then “ERATIC” health will be “401” “MISANTHROPE” will be “100” and “BLAST-0 MATIC” dies

8. “MUFFINTOP” is only a reminder to remind you undead phobies cant be healed :smiley:

When you submit your turn all of your undead phobies health will be 1

Name: Don’t let Beauty win you!

Objetives: Kill Heavo, capture title and dont let that Jar canon Dies

Instrutions: Choose what to do for dont let Beauty kill your Jar Canon and you Kill your Heavo and capture de pánico title, I’ve been thinking and now I belive that I have the answer, But Do you have it?

My IGN: EsvesTyT