[Feedback] Nerf-Buff Phobies: Which Ones and What to Change

Buff Charon, his ability revolves around him moving around , so give him 3 movement! He also needs some stat buffs alongside that, or instead 4 keys.

3 Likes

Could you please nerf the ability of clinco , his healing ability is over power if it is able to recharge each 2 rounds.think about it , all I done to get a creature hp down is now gone by clinco ability and now leaves all my creature open for attack.I think it would be better if we only had clinco be able to heal a person one time and then just be use to attack creature.

Terrordacty also has this problem with his passive ability , resurrection.trying to get near the creature is such a problem because of itā€™s range , attack power , and fight abluty.A smart enough opponent can use this to his advantage by using the creature range to protect many creature at ounce.this wouldnā€™t be an issue that much if it didnā€™t have the resurrection ability.sense the creature is protected you canā€™t step on it to kill it , if you do step on it any creature is you sent near it is going to die or near death , if you do nothing then your opponent will just kill all your creature one by one.

(This one is more of a nick-pick)
Muffin top ability , the healing is fair by having him die after healing someone.I just donā€™t like that itā€™s able to take away poison damage.its not an issue but it short of sucks itā€™s able to do that.Ether way , Iā€™m fine if you donā€™t change this because it doesnā€™t break the game.

With all these three range phobies , it has become impossible to play slow moving doughzer. Whatā€™s the point of him being ultra rare if he is useless. The point is u cannot point out any map where he is good.

True. New 3 ranged phobies made it very hard for 1 movement ones ;(

2 Likes

Cerberus needs a major nerf in either health, attack (or both) OR needs to be increased to cost more to summon. Either 8 or 9. Extremely OP for a 6 key monster. Only cost 6 keys and has 3k health with 1k attack?! He quickly becomes an oppressive force if summoned early in the game. Especially for new players like myself who have no counters, or the knowledge to counter.

2 Likes

I agree that Cerberus is hard against new players and almost all of them are bound to think heā€™s OP. However, if you actually realize that heā€™s super easy to counter because of his low range and mobility, you would not be having the same thought. Heā€™s also notoriously easy to kill with poison or disease, and the game gives you a poison card at the beginning of the game (Sheeping Gas).

1 Like

Please nerf baba-yaga

Baba-yaga ability is to make traps , 2 tiles away , that does 500 (or more) and do spread damage to any phobias near by the trap.

what I would like to be change is to not having the trap be able to be place on where a phobia is standing.this means that baba-yaga is able to do range damage with his ability.

I would also change the fact that the baba-yaga can place down more than 1 trap at a time.sure it takes 2 turns for the ability to recharge , but what if your in a stand still with your opponent (which happens a lot in bigger maps).this ability can literally make it impossible to move to the enemy team side.

ALSO , could you make it where creature that can change tiles be a counter to trap attacks.it would give more variety when choosing a phobia when in battle.you donā€™t have to do this just a thought to think.

ā€¦OK , one more thing can you make baba-yaga 6 keys instead of 5.if not could you make it where the baba-yaga trap damages is 400 more instead of 500 ; the damage in my opinion is to strong

1 Like

buff the regeneration of alley gator plsss

1 Like

#1 nerf needed is Stabby, he is ridiculous. He has everything except mobility, i see him in 80% of my matches for a reason.

#2 beauty is a good phobie that is terrible to see come out but honestly id rather deal with beauty than #3

#3 Hematic Ginsting this phobie is always a game changer when summoned. No counter except overwhelming force

My qualifications are that Iā€™m in the top 50 most of the time and played over 1200 Arena Matches. Not bragging just saying, consider what Iā€™m saying because Iā€™ve invested a lot of time and thought into this game.

3 Likes

I feel like Rusty needs a buff. It has almost no uses and Iā€™ve never seen it played before. Technically it could immobilize a melee unit to let other phobies engage in combat without retaliation, but usually melee units are supposed to be a wall anyway, so it kinda misses the point. Sure, there could be a situation where you lock phobie such as Cerberus and in this time capture all panic points, but it seems kinda rare. Gotta admit this phobie could be useful, but only like once perā€¦ 40-100 games? It just hurts to get this phobie in a pack.

Increasing his health or speed would make it easier to trigger the effect, making it slightly less situational. Alternatively it could have boosted effect depending on enemy value - e.g. lock duration could be doubled for phobies with cost 4 or less.

3 Likes

Can you buff honey bear by making him move 2 tiles instead of 1.he can be more helpful in battle if he can move further.

1 Like

honeybear is more like utility phobies rather than phobies for battle

3 Likes

It would still be good if he was able to move 2 tiles , right?

1 Like

he already has 3 range ability also he is a worm, 1 move tile suit its appearance

2 Likes

I guessed your right :confused:

2 Likes

When it comes to the top rank games, Iā€™ve noticed that some phobies are so popular, that they make games more predictable and monotonous. They are picked mostly because of their versatility, but they are also pretty strong in general:

• Stabby
  • Ginsting
  • Hematic Ginsting
  • Klepto

I think those phobies need some lesser nerf in order to bring more variety to the game. Perhaps it would push players into trying some more risky and unpredictable strategies, making the game more engaging.

2 Likes

IĀ“m agree only in stabby and Klepto, I think both gingstings are balance

1 Like

I think terrordactylā€™s health should be buffed. Iā€™m new to the forums but think this is a necessary buff because any strong poison is enough to kill terrordactyl and allow opponents to take down your expensive phobie.

1 Like

I agree, clobster is best as it is right now you just have to know how to use it.

1 Like

poison canā€™t kill terrordactyl

1 Like