Filter your Phobies Library by Level

Not sure if this is the right location for a feature request - however I would like to request the ability to sort Phobies by level. When receiving the 10,000 coffee beans it’s easy to end up with hundreds of thousands of points of XP

This filtering tool could make the process of levelling up your weakest Phobies quite a lot easier. Or at least - in identifying which Phobies are under levelled in contrast to the rest of your deck.

And as a secondary feature request… It would be helpful if we could tap/click to skip some of the animations

I see that function well, especially when you are looking to go up to the lower rank Phobies, I hope they read you because it would be useful

Thanks for submitting your suggestion/s ! We appreciate our playerbase’s recommendations in improving the game, but do note that not all suggestions could make it into the game as it depends on how feasible it is to include in the game, and if the team thinks your suggestion is good it could potentially take a while to see it in the game.

Anyway, I have added your suggestion/s in my monthly Community Suggestions report! :slight_smile: