Ideas for new modes/alternate menu screen and accessories

Some ideas:
Fair play (all monsters unlocked and max leveled)
2v2 or brawl (1vs1vs1)
Mission objective maps or goals. (Like challenges but mb thru pvp)
Maps with no capture points (killing mode)
Alternative menu screen for additional modes/options
Story mode (singal player - puzzles, regualr gameplay, bosses with limited phobies) - bio/story for each phobie
Skins that can be applied or used as rewards for events/modes
Phobies creator (make a phobie according to the balance of the game)
Etc etc

Hardest part is to keep each mode active so there is less wait time. Mb event times and bonses to move the player base. But it would be pretty awesome to see the growth and potential of this game

In general more depth to this fun game. Gamers like collecting, leveling, options, customizations, story and backgrounds to the characters

5 Likes

Hello!
You really have great ideas!
The team is always willing to listen to their community!

Of course, the implementation is something else, as there are pros and cons.

Thank you very much for your suggestions!
And we hope you continue helping us to improve the game (Suggestions, ideas, reports, etc.)

2 Likes

Thanx. Thought id reply with some more detailed ideas. Hopefully help inspire something:

1. New (Challenge) mode: “Turn Trial” (Minefield)
    New Maps: Bridge Like Obstacles
    Goal: Try to reach the end of each bridge/checkpoint to win and proceed within a certain amount of moves
    Within each checkpoint or bridge randomly generated obstacles (invisible traps (fire,poison,ice, etc.), fire tiles, healing tiles, structures, pits, etc) - possibly phobies you have to eliminate to progress
    Limited to a selection of phobies to get across
    PVP: randomly generated obstacle mode for each map

2. New (Challenge) mode: “Waves”
    New Maps: Bridge like Defense
    Goal: Prevent phobies from eliminating your BOSS/Doughzer. Rewards based on the length of waves (new leaderboard)
    BOSS/Doughzer is held behind a line of healing tiles. Waves of phobies continue to spawn each turn growing tougher. Player must defend the line (BOSS/Doughzer) from being killed. If the phobies kill all your defenders or BOSS that player loses. Defender phobies are limited according to the waves

PVP: “Brawl of War” (Tug of War like mode)
no key cost - pull one/two phobies from each key class, starting from level-one-key-phobies to 9-key-phobies each turn/every other turn (balanced according to the progression meaning who starts first and second or what not) --can be played with no capture point tiles (Kill mode) or with capture points
–mode is essentially to build strong combo/counter teams (all phobies could be maxed leveled)

Other mentions to new modes or challenges:
Story Mode
High vs Low Health
Mirror Mode
*Offense and Defense: preventing offensive player from capturing all capture points. Each versuses is best out of 3 or 5 and each match both players change offensive/deffensive positions (wat i think of is like a boxing match)
2vs2 would be dope but i wonder if it would work

Each new mode/challenge has the potenial of new maps and leaderboards

PS:
Make tougher or more creative ai please. practice mode would be more beneficial or just add an exibition mode (for pvp) when players dont want to play for win percentage – add arena to frenemies

Might be cool to have like a phobies pet mode. Doesnt have to be complicated. Could be more as an avatar?
Or
Like at the start of pokemon games the player has an option to choose one of the 3 pokemon. In phobies, could be as many as they want to put into the game with a possible index (but seperate from the one they already have — index specifically for this “mode”).
Possibilities:
New phobies - Trying to collect them all
Leveling them to evolve into a stronger and slightly different looking phobie
Using them in game to either level up, beat challenges, unlock more features, etc.
Depending on the chosen or selected phobie pet grants certain bonuses – less dmg taken from…, power increase with…, extra movement with certain phobies…, etc.

3 Likes

Thanks for submitting your suggestion/s ! We appreciate our playerbase’s recommendations in improving the game, but do note that not all suggestions could make it into the game as it depends on how feasible it is to include in the game, and if the team thinks your suggestion is good it could potentially take a while to see it in the game.

Anyway, I have added your suggestion/s in my monthly Community Suggestions report! :slight_smile:

I just thinked same thing. It would be fun because only way to play with friends is against them. I would love 2v2 or someting like that where u can be in teams.