If you could add something into the game, what would it be?

Hi! This is the topic i have created, i have made it to talk about things that could be changed or added into the game!

I would add emote texts, you would be able to buy them with 25 coffee each and they would say things like: Good game! Well played! Hi! Thanks! and maybe even more situational stuff, what do you think?

6 Likes

New game modes in the pvp, like one that you only need to capture the points and the map is large

1 Like

Different modes. Not only Arena and Async.

2 Likes

Something like a main character, so you can choose one of several, with different passive abilities that give little bonuses to your phobies, maybe with factional division

Or talents for phobies to choose from. In general, something that makes you more unique

5 Likes

A different game mode, maybe VIP, where you pick a phobie to try keep alive the whole game. Depending on its key cost it could have more health, greater range, greater damage, more movements, etc.

You best the enemy VIP, you win. You lose yours, you lose.

Maybe in any game there could be nodes that add advantages or disadvantages. Such as a node that creates a slowing/damaging area for the team that doesn’t control it. Or a node that controls a strong NPC phobie, and it can either be killed or control is switched if the node is taken.

2 Likes

I want tournament mode + leaderboard, where your phobies are all level 1 and you can only play phobies your opponent also owns.

2 Likes

It would honestly be nice to add a coop area mode but for “arena” only, otherwise, we’ll be waiting forever for people to return.

1 Like

Sort of guild where we could get/ donate cards also chatting area , emojis that could be unlocked when you unlock a certain phobie , somehow equalise player distribution , better matchmaking more dynamic maps

2 Likes

As said new game modes would be good like keep X Phobies alive this game. Or capture the flag.

Also 2v2 games would be cool in a little larger maps

3 Likes

Perhaps a sort of wondering trader card shop? Where you can buy upgrade cards or new phobies for tears and coffee. But certain rarities aren’t obtainable this way, like ultra rares.

5 Likes

Death Battle Mode. You spawn your 3 most powerful phobies in a large map without any key limits. The objective is to kill all enemy phobies (There is no heart).
And I would add daily challenges so you can earn XP, tears, coffee or even some card packs! (Card pack ones are much harder, and gets harder based on what pack it is. For example an Uneasy Pack challenge is easier, but a Terrifying Pack challenge is the hardest. Terrifying Pack is the most you can get from a challenge.)

(Also don’t confuse this with quests. This is the challenge mode, but it comes daily.)

3 Likes

Battle emotes, additional filter options (e.g. filter all Dimensionals), a Battle Pass, and a VIP track to incentivize spenders.

5 Likes

It would be useful to be able to see, before you re enter a match, if your opponent has surrendered, that way you could leave it for the next day when your cap is reset and don’t lose those tears!!!
Or be able to rewatch from the LAST turn…

6 Likes

I would like to suggest to give the chance to choose the game to paly in the async mode.
thank you.
Pat88

1 Like

Playability
Fun
Quests with friends
Realistic ways to obtain phobies
Actuall rewards

2 Likes

An exchange is something like donating upgrade cards only you can exchange. For example:
Upgrade cards- for Gonzo Bonzo (x12) to (x20) for Klepto.
Also for XP, Coffee.
An exchange can only be made if both players put up something.

(If a player does not have Gonzo Bonzo for example, then he cannot get upgrade cards for him)

1 Like

A daily login reward that could would slowly work up and end up rewarding with a new phobie. I feel like the current jacks help with progression and leveling but there is such a limited way of getting tears, packs, Phobies, and coffee that an additional login bonus that increases across the week/ 2 weeks with increasing rewards would really help.

I think it would help with new player retention.

5 Likes

I was thinking the same thing but a whole new index of phobie “pets”. Depending on ur chosen pet that uve collected, gives certain perks.
Or could even just be used as an avatar - mb could sit next to the heart in matches

Sometimes i wonder if they pick up on some of these responses or if they even have the potential or the desired direction to incorporate some of these ideas. There seems to be a lot of potential. So i wonder wat they gonna do

I would add a map creator so the game could be crazy you could make a maze or the entire map made of lava so it would be more challanging plz if someone could back me up here with thiz idea cuz it would be pretty cool right?

3 Likes