Jar Cannon attack crash

Sometimes when I attack with my Jar Cannon the game crashes, it launches the skull and when it’s about to hit the screen turns black and the game turns itself off, it’s totally on random.

Hello!

Do you recall which mode it’s been happening in for you?
How often has this happened?

Async, very often, not every time, but very often, also, now that i’ve been paying a little more attention I think it is always, or at least majority of times on the second attack.

1 Like

Do you mind submitting an email to community@smokingguninc.com with your logs so I can share this with the team in the morning and during one of the meetings?

This has happened with another individual and I’m curious what may be triggering the issue.

What is your Phobies In-Game Name?:
What device/system do you play Phobies on?:
What Operating System/Version are you using?:
Any screenshots/videos/clips of the error?:
Do you continue to experience any trouble?:

We may also need your logs so we can look further into this issue:
To collect your logs, you can visit this forum link here and scroll down to the device you use to play Phobies.
Follow the instructions on how to collect them and attach them to your next email response:

I sent what I found in the ‘‘Phobies’’ file through Gmail, if it was supposed to be the ‘‘phobies old’’ or any other tell me

1 Like

If you have the old file too that would be great! I’ll take a look and update this comment.
Could you send them as a file that we can open so I can forward them easier to the team? :slight_smile:

Update: Just received your email~

There is also a ‘‘t13 end playback’’ and ‘‘t13 end playback original’’, is that supposed to be there? It doesn’t appear in the example of how it’s supposed to look

Also, I can’t open them because I get an error

No worries at all!
Are you able to drag them as the files and use the attachment feature for the email?
I just received both text emails. :slight_smile: If not, then that is okay! Makes it so I can forward two log (openable) files for the team. This works too, though!

May I also collect this info from you as well to add to my report?
What is your Phobies In-Game Name?:
What device/system do you play Phobies on?:
What Operating System/Version are you using?:
Any screenshots/videos/clips of the error?:
Do you continue to experience any trouble?:

I can’t copy them as files, just texts.

My in-game name is Tyranniaa
I play with a Motorola e5
I play phobies in mobile, so I think it is the mobile version?
No
Yes, just today morning got it

No worries!

Thank you for the info! I’ll share these with the team so they can take a peek into this :slight_smile:
Do you have any clips or videos at all as well? Or if it happens again could you create a clip?
Also, which version of android are you currently on? :slight_smile:

I don’t have clips and I don’t know how to see the version of Android, but I assume it must be the lastest one, I update things

1 Like

Sounds perfect! Thank you so much. I’ll add that to the report :slight_smile:

Also, do you have the name of the opponent of which you experienced this issue?
Just so our team can take a look into the battle?

It happens so often there isn’t one specific in memory, I just accept and turn it on again

1 Like

No worries at all. Thank you for the information. :slight_smile:

Hey Tyranniaa. You aren’t using an emulator such as Bluestacks, correct?

1 Like

No, I am using the phobies app itself.

Perfect, thank you for the update! :slight_smile:

Have you people discovered what the problem is? I am really curious

Hey there!

It’s being looked into, but the team has been working away on it! I’ll let you know more information once I hear back. :slight_smile:

1 Like