My first ever dreadful pack

So after one and a half month OF ABSOLUTE COFFEE GRINDING SPREE, i managed to save up 2,000 coffee! Lets see what i got

FURNACEFACE??? I ALWAYS WANTEE HIM!! This is js a great start!

Batcula? Meh, trash. But As for hydra. Its a prettu good card. I dig it

My first ever damage-reducing phobie! Im very satisfied with the pack. It was great!!!

I’ve never used furnace face before but what I’ve seen they seem pretty good (also Wooly Bully is also really good)

1 Like

Yeah. I tried them out and they ROCK. Especially furnaceface

1 Like

My friend owns WB and he is not great, but not bad.
If I had too (tier wise) WB is a B. FF is A tier and Hydra is F tier

1 Like

YEP
(20 characterssss)

Hydras definitely not F tier anymore, le shovell + hydra is a solid combo

1 Like

I might update my tier list soon and post it here

I dont have le Shovell

Without le shovell its a lot more difficult to make hydra work. There are conveyor maps like transaction declined it can work on though

True.
There’s also Ash, the recolor of Miss Moffat with the ability to pull friendly phobies

Ash doesnt work nearly as well, its more expensive and pulls forward meaning it has to be in front of hydra, blocking him from attacking and standing right in the line of fire. Honestly ash really only seems to work with powerful one time use abilities like boss noxious or hercubees as a way to activate the ability then immediately get them out of the way of retaliation

I feel like ash is used for retreating

The amount of times youd need to retreat one extra tile away from the opponent that you cant just… walk to with the 2 actions you have is a lot smaller than the amount of times you want to use a high value ability from 3 tiles away instead of 2 so that you dont die doing it

What about Cereberus and le shovel is the same combo except the fact that cere is better

Cer costs 2 more for only 300 more attack, if youre going for any kind of heartrush build which you often are with these 1-1 juggernauts as they tend to last poorly in teamfights, hydra is much better

Are you crazy?
Cer is way better than Hy

Im not crazy at all lol, most top players agree with me. Heck the guy who pioneered top level hydra and cerb strats thought hydra was better. Before that guy basically everyone thought they were unplayable at top level. Pre le-shovell cerb being better was out of the question, he was way worse. Post le shovell he can actually get hits in so theres a case for using him, but a lot of players still prefer hydra as a cheaper option including me. You gotta remember if you wanna heartrush you wanna go fast. And running hydra not only lets me get my stuff in faster, it also let me chain into another unit. One excellent combo if you wanna run hydra instead of cerb is going bad omen into hydra. Its a simple 2 turn combo that lets bad omen shut off the entire enemy team while hydra goes in for the heart. With cerb ive gotta funnel all resources into him and might not get the time to get the stuff i want to before they bring out repellers and stuff to counter him.

Admittedly, im far from the best hydra/cerb player. But a lot of the best hydra/cerb players tend to go for hydra over cerb cause again, the best way to play them is heartrush and hydra being two keys cheaper gives the opponent less time to set up the many counters that this kinda playstyle has to deal with

Honestly cerbs kinda better with fantome, cause fantome can just pull him out from spawn and drop him right in the middle of the enemy team.

How do you exactly heartrush?