New Phobie idea: Aglaar

classification: Dimensional
key cost: 12 formerly 10
Card type: ultra-rare or even stress unlock
Hp: at lvl 1 2500
movement speed: 2 through obstacles (like grimes)
Dmg: 800 dmg + 50 dmg per round afterwards at lvl 1
Dmg Traits: Soulfire
Range: 2 block radius
passive ability: Eye’ll Be Watching You, Not On My Watch
activated ability: Sovereign Lullaby cooldown: 3, range: 3

Aglaar’s passive ability Eye’ll Be Watching You: at the start of Aglaar’s turn enemy cards will be revealed while still in the vault, max amount of cards revealed is matches the keys that the opponent can use. ex: 9 keys will show all 9 key phobies the opponents has that is not on the field.

Aglaar’s second passive ability Not On My Watch: at the end of Aglaar’s turn any continuous effect poison, fire, disease, etc is cured after taking damage from the effect.

Aglaar’s activated ability Sovereign Lullaby: units targeted are petrified for 3 rounds ending on the opponents turn, in which time the petrified phobie cannot be harmed and is immune to moved, stasis, etc.

Soulfire damages enemy phobies, and heals Aglaar and the Team’s Heart 100% of the damage dealt, if an enemy phobie is killed by soulfire it acts as a 2 block radius trap for 2 rounds, soulfire lasts indefinitely.

Aglaar’s Attack animation is creating a small rift pulling a greatsword from it and doing a full 360 swing with it.

Backstory: One time when i was 13, i was sleeping and had a dream with Aglaar in it, ever since then i have permanent lucid dreams, Aglaar is the King of Dreams and Nightmares so they should be a little op, i hope that Aglaar makes it into the game someday, btw the faceparts rotate like a rubix cube as the idle animation.

3 Likes

Too broken men :fearful: :fearful:

i know that Aglaar’s op but as the king of dreams and nightmares, they should be powerful, but maybe Aglaar could be even higher key count to balance it out more.

12 key is a good cost I think

1 Like

Hope ya dont mind if i spiced your king of dreams and nightmares up a bit :fire::fire::fire::fire:

4 Likes

I like your that your redesign makes it looks like something from phobies.

Only took ya 2 months to reply to me

1 Like

i got too busy with life and it took me a while before i was able to look at your art lol.

1 Like

My brain is stupid: the first thing I saw as his head wasn’t a head but a strange version of the ark of covenant

1 Like

Lmao this thing?

… i can see the resemblance- okay i dont see it

Immagine it in a demonic way

… eh, i guess

(20 damn characters)

I really liked the idea bro :ok_hand::ok_hand: