Card type: Rare
Key cost: 1

Base stats:

• Health: 620
  • Ground movement: 2
  • Attack range: 1
  • Attack damage: 400

Passive ability: Traitor’s trap
When Chuck is on top of an enemy trap at the end of the turn, he turns it into your trap. Once yours, the trap will only hurt your opponent, and they will not be able to see it anymore.

4 Likes

Nice idea, one flaw
The trapper miiiiiight already know where the trap is and will avoid it at all costs, making it pointless

Oh and theres already a chuck, the 9 key 3 lobber

CRAP, I forgot about him :man_facepalming:t4: well maybe instead I could call him Gadget
And while the opponent might already know where the trap is, it beats tickles any day

Again, i quite like the idea and design, but i like tickles more just because tickles absorption is permanent instead of a temporary uno reverse trap because, well, the trapper can just put a new trap over gadgets uno reverse ability and down gadget goes together with its trap

What if Gadget steals the trap, becoming a phobie with the trap abilty, and when he use the trap gets back the traitor’s trap ability?

Ooooo i like that a lot more, but that would mean changing the stats completely because thats not worth 1 key

What if it’s ulta rare

Nah absolutely nothing would make me beleive thats 1 key worthy

Maybe you’re right, but if he costs 2 keys he would be unbalanced.
Unrelated thing: I just imagined him in small saga

1 Like

i feel like if it didn’t have any attacks, and it had an ability like doom-doom, while also being able to steal then move the enemies traps, and buff the cost. this could be my new main unit. I try to show agressive trappers that theyre being too obvious by using that 1 cost monster with trap absorber. but this could turn the tables

its name is chester…