Opinion on Badside Manners?

Thank you for sharing, I had to get a new phone, to explain my absence, and have been absent from phobies due to life complications; but nonetheless, I do have to agree with you on this, i feel like a lot if hate a phobie gets is from people using the wrong or just not liking how they play, i personally love using phobies that can stay alive fa while to stall for one speeds to come onto the field, because one speeds are powerful but require significant set up, amd well played tactics, but their payoff is such a dopamine high for me, also, many thanks for the stat comparison at the end, i wouldn’t have had the patience to type that out on my own.

1 Like

Yeah hes been alot of fun so much so that he is now on my MVP list. Good to have you back wrangler, i hope everythings ok.

1 Like

Things are Ohkay, and they’re looking up soon, thank you for the concern, I really appreciate it!

1 Like

Thank you very much for that info, now if youll excuse me, i am off to go harass someone early with a level 6 badside manners

1 Like

Feels like a worse version of Unbearable. Extra cost makes it harder to combo with and there isn’t much of an advantage over the bear. Needs a little more damage to be worth it.

Symphony of the undead brought quite a lot hearty/slow ranged units, and I, personaly, don’t think that this combination works with 4+ keys. I don’t talk only about BM there, but about every 1movement/2range/high health or 2range/high health/low damage phobie in the game. Snappy, Giggles, Psyclops,etc… Clarifying, it doesn’t affect 3range, lobbers, or slow phobies with good abilities, like In-Oculus,Unbearable, or I-Scream. The idea of ranged units in the games is simple–high damage & low health. Staremaster, Murder Wing, Ginsting are realy simple and used a lot, because they are just classic.

I dont agree with staremaster and psyclops but the rest i could agree with