Phobies Game Mode Idea's

Phobies Game Mode Idea’stexte en gras*

-Can Poison the Heart
-Can Freeze The Heart
-Can Moove the Heart on the Maps or the phobies door, or Choosing the place at the start of the game
-3 or 4 players Mode with a limited number of phobies Like a team deathmatch
-some bonus coming during the match randommly or not like power, life, Shield, etc…
-More than 2 mooves randomly or not at the start of the turn by a rolling dice or else
-Make a jump choice in plus that attack or moove

If have any Idea’s your Welcome, i will comme again with New Idea’s texte en gras

2 Likes

freezing the heart is pointless, Moving the heart is not very logical, More than two moves can break the balance of the game, but the rest are not bad ideas, and personally I would add a mapmaker for playing with “frenemis”

2 Likes

Maybe not mooving but adlist choosing the start place of the Heart , freezing just for one of two turn , because with some phobies ho Can freeze thé panic points balance is really affected without nothing to counter .

Map Maker i love that idea !

1 Like

A 4 player free for all would be interesting, the devs have said that they dont plan on making more modes in regular ladder que because it splits the playerbase leading to more matchmaking issues. But it could be an interesting idea for frenemies

2 Likes

About the Frenemies mod ,except the Friends Rank the Devs could inject more rewards inside i think. Like XP or Blue oil, as well maybe a mode, in Frenemies or normal game where a sort of mini boss appear and fight against the two players.

frenemis, in principle, are not particularly developed, I would like to see Various game modifiers, for example, abilities without cooldown, constantly decreasing HP, setting the level for phobias not only the current one or the first, it would be possible from 1 to maximum, etc.

1 Like

Adding more modifiers to frenemies would definitely be interesting

2 Likes

As well maybe AD a skill or compétence Tree for all phobies where you Can choose with XP some spécial attacks or others, that will Make more différence from a player to another with the same phobies and will Make the game more tactic

1 Like