I have been really enjoying the quests in the game, it has absolutely changed the way I play Phobies and I love it! It really pushes you to try all of your Phobies and new Strategies. The specific ones I like are:
- Killing other Phobies with a specific Phobie of yours
- Healing/Poisoning X amount
- Direct Damage to the heart (not as much Phobie specific ones)
Although there are games where you end up loosing dramatically in pursuit of quests, it adds that extra dynamic to each and every game you play.
With that said, I was really curious on how quests affect others gameplay? What is your priority when playing? Do you take chances going for quests?
- GET OUT OF MY WAY QUESTS! I HAVE GAMES TO WIN!
- I only quest if I know I’m going to win.
- Questing is part of every game I play.
- Winning is great…but dat quest.
- CALL ME KING ARTHUR! FOR I SEEK THE HOLY GRAIL!