Rework Slammerhead ability?

Can Slammerhead’s special ability “Play Smashface/Push Back” be transformed into something more exciting?

I got a lot of upgrades for this phobie, and I really do adore the unique design of it. As much as I wanna appreciate this tanky, fast travelling shark creature, in the current state that it’s in, it’s just not a good monster to pick up on the battlefield, mainly because of it’s mediocre ability. I could find more value in other 4-key phobies than this one, it is that bad.

Perhaps you can add a special effect to the push back that lasts one turn, say a stun or damage debuff. Maybe when Slammerhead pushes the target, it collides with other phobies, damaging friend or foe.
I really want to use Slammerhead a lot more, and would really appreciate some much needed love for this phobie.

Sincerely, SlamMyHead.

2 Likes

Hello Slam!
We greatly appreciate your suggestions.

It is true that this phobia is not the best, we will try to open a thread so that all players think about it!

Cheers!

1 Like

Hi King!

It’s been a few days now.

Any time you will be opening a thread for Slammerhead (Heh, that rhymed)?

1 Like

Hello Slam!
For now we have a section on the buffs of nerfs and Phobies!

https://forums.phobies.com/t/nerf-buff-phobies-which-ones-and-what-to-change/2332/8

1 Like

Hello King!

Thank you for the thread. I’ve now posted my reply there, with new suggestions this time.

Hope it’s being well-received.

We are here to help!

All suggestions from our beloved community are always taken into account!