Rework Slammerhead ability?

Can Slammerhead’s special ability “Play Smashface/Push Back” be transformed into something more exciting?

I got a lot of upgrades for this phobie, and I really do adore the unique design of it. As much as I wanna appreciate this tanky, fast travelling shark creature, in the current state that it’s in, it’s just not a good monster to pick up on the battlefield, mainly because of it’s mediocre ability. I could find more value in other 4-key phobies than this one, it is that bad.

Perhaps you can add a special effect to the push back that lasts one turn, say a stun or damage debuff. Maybe when Slammerhead pushes the target, it collides with other phobies, damaging friend or foe.
I really want to use Slammerhead a lot more, and would really appreciate some much needed love for this phobie.

Sincerely, SlamMyHead.

2 Likes

Hello Slam!
We greatly appreciate your suggestions.

It is true that this phobia is not the best, we will try to open a thread so that all players think about it!

Cheers!

1 Like

Hi King!

It’s been a few days now.

Any time you will be opening a thread for Slammerhead (Heh, that rhymed)?

1 Like

Hello Slam!
For now we have a section on the buffs of nerfs and Phobies!

https://forums.phobies.com/t/nerf-buff-phobies-which-ones-and-what-to-change/2332/8

1 Like

Hello King!

Thank you for the thread. I’ve now posted my reply there, with new suggestions this time.

Hope it’s being well-received.

We are here to help!

All suggestions from our beloved community are always taken into account!

Thanks for submitting your suggestion/s ! We appreciate our playerbase’s recommendations in improving the game, but do note that not all suggestions could make it into the game as it depends on how feasible it is to include in the game, and if the team thinks your suggestion is good it could potentially take a while to see it in the game.

Anyway, I have added your suggestion/s in my monthly Community Suggestions report! :slight_smile:

1 Like