Can't buy starter pack

I recently started playing the game a few days ago and for some reason i don’t get the starter pack offer in my shop. My friends started playing at the exact same time and they were able to buy it. Anything i can do about that?

I am a player and it ain’t much help but
But hey at least you could get free 100 coffee
referral code - 86c7af658434eecb :grin:

Hey there!
Do you recall when about you joined Phobies? ( The date, particularly )

Hey, thanks for replying!
Should have been the 12th of may (so like 5 days ago) which is the exact same day my friends started

I will inquire with the team to see if they are able to provide a response! I’ll have an update for you as soon as possible.

Did you see it at all within your account?
With the starter pack it should be available within the first 5 days of your account being created. It does have an expiry so that likely may have been what happened.

Account created right when you’ve started the first step of the tutorial, for clarity. ( Not once you’ve selected your account name )

Thanks for the reply. Actually I have never seen it in my shop and I did the first step of the tutorial on the same day ( so 6 days ago today, may 12th) which is also when my friends checked the shop and bought the starter pack and i saw that it somehow doesnt exist for me. I have checked every consecutive day since then and it never appeared. Maybe I should have been more precise with that upfront, sorry.

Excuse me, Is anything going on related to my issue?

Hey Furryclown! Could you try creating another account and seeing if the starter pack appears for you?

With the offer not appearing, that definitely seems interesting. It would be hard to verify, unfortunately as it is intended to no longer show after x amount of time.

Okay so I just created my new account, finished the tutorial, verified email and the starter pack is not in my shop. Account name is starterpack

Quite peculiar.
Are you able to fill out the following information:

• What is your Phobies In-Game Name?
  • What device/system are you playing the game on?
  • What Operating System/Version are you using?
  • Please describe the issue and what you’re experiencing step by step.
  • Please send evidence by attaching a screenshot or a valid video/image link.
    ( A screenshot of the special offers page if possible )
  • What was the last tutorial quest you completed

You mentioned it is verified with an email, this is a new email that is bound to the account?

• Phobies in Game Name: „starterpack“ to test and „furryclown“ Main account
  • Playing the game on iPad Pro 2021 IOS version 15.4.1 and steam on a windows pc with win 10 home edition version 10.0.19044 Build 19044
  • The starter pack offer does not / did not appear in my shop on either account
  • I finished the quest of buying the first tear booster and then starting 5 games on my „starterpack“ account and a few days ago on my

Correct it is a new mail that is bound to the account.

Can I send you the video via email? The file is too big to attach and since I’m on iPad i can’t really do anything about it. A screenshot doesn’t really seem appropriate since it doesn’t show my account name.

1 Like

Absolutely! You can email us at community@smokingguninc.com
Include the info above as well if you can! :slight_smile:

So I just received an email but unfortunately that method didn’t work.
Are you able to attach it directly into the email or does it say that the file is too large?

File is too large, I’ll record it again 1 sec

No worries at all! Much appreciated!

I sent it again, Should work now :slight_smile:

I’ve brought the issue up to the team and we need just one more thing!
They want to see if there is anything within the logs that could explain why this may be happening:

That link there will show you how to obtain your logs. Could you get those for us so I can add them to the report? :slight_smile:

I sent you the Logs via Mail :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Furryclown!
Our team has received the report. We’ll have more information for you ASAP.
If you notice any changes or have any updates for us, please don’t hesitate to share them.

If we require more information from you, we will reach back out as well!

Thank you for the logs!