Debuff phobies

Hi guys,

I was wondering who is your favourite damage reduction phobie. I really like Wolly Bully cause he isn’t really expensive and he can cast from the distance. Boofairy is good too but he usually die after casting his abilty while i never tried Oopsy Baby.

What do you think about it? I would like to know your opinions

Cheers :slight_smile:

Sadly I am currently without a damage reducer :smiling_face_with_tear: but I think Wooly bully is the best. Oopsy baby will be in back.

Edit: Oopsy Baby would be in the back of the map so no chance to debuf, also I didn’t know blondie had debuff so… not a common debuff

2 Likes

I’ve lost so many games to Boofairy, man. Atleast with Wolly Bully, he’s much more forgiving with getting your damage to half, but Boofairy is the most demoralizing phobie ever…

2 Likes

I have to agree how boofairy its a ridiculously easy target. Although having a good chance in positioning him well i can guarantee debuff and some damage before he dies.
If im in a small map and losing pressure in game I dont even think of him, 6 keys can be used in better ways sometimes

2 Likes

I was hands down bio fairy for a long time. I won so many games with him and mt crushmore as a combo.

Now it’s oopsie baby. Even tho it’s a weaker phobie and can be very easily killed, you can’t beat the three range. It can pair with almost anything. It’s speed is a bit of a buzz kill, but once you get it to higher lvls it does pretty well. I had my doubts earlier because it always died in one turn.

The best damage debuff Phobie is either Blondie or Bad Omen

Reasons: Blondie is slow but can be OP on small maps, especially with paired with Paddles.

When I first saw bad Omen I thought “Wow a two key damage debuff Phobie!” But now I just realized it dose GROUP DAMAGE DEBUFF if you manage to keep it alive it’s can be really good