I spent 6000 coffees to open 3 Dreadful Packs

Merry Christmas everyone…

I got Covid, so i couldn’t post for a while…
But now i’m feeling better and i will share what i got after i open 3 Dreadful Packs

Personally, i’m bit dissapointed because there is no UR Phobies. It is so hard to get UR Phobies. In other hand, i’m grateful that can get 5 new Phobies, one of them is Unicorn.

What do you think guys?

(Btw, i had youtube channel. “Blazey1000”) Feel free to come :slight_smile:

Damn you lucky af getting 6 new phobies and most of them are alr

1 Like

Woah, many new phobies and all decent. Terrordactyl and Uni Corn are two I use almost always; they my faves :grin:

1 Like

I would not be disappointed if I were you.

Yes, thank you :slight_smile:

I wish you will get a good Phobies next opening pack :slight_smile:

Yes, i’m new with this Terror and Corn. I still study it.

Yes, i’m grateful for i got :slight_smile:
Waiting over 2 months and it paid is awesome

It may be a bit disappointing to not get any new cool Ultra Rare’s, however your new units quality was actually really good here.

Terrordactyle is a pretty decent stat-stick type carry that can be great for your until you get some of the more broken stuff. It’s really hard to deal with if it’s over-leveled even at higher ranks.

Furkin only gets better the higher ranks you get to as there will be more and more stuff you want to cancel (especially useful against Akira).

Spud is a great generic 2-2 three key and the lob can be really good on some maps.

UniCorn is the best 2-key in the game, disgustingly strong tbh.

Droney is useful as a opener on some specific maps and can also be used to step on bones in some cases.

Tooth Fairy is a side-grade to Murder Wing which is also really good.

Overall you got no bad new units here. :smiley:

2 Likes