Fear of Doctors
Name: Herr Doktörr
Key cost: 8
Type: Dimensional
Hp: 1250
Movement: 1 Tiles - On Ground.
Attack Range: 3 Tiles - Forward
Damage: 250 + 300 Disease.
Ability - Remedy: 2 Tiles range, Artillery, Heals 550 to a target ally, has an area effect, heals 50% to other ally phobies and damages enemy phobies.

5 Likes

I think it would be a robot that cost 6 or 7 keys.
It would look like a wall, so with really good health, good attack, 1 movement and 1 attack range.
His description would be: Don’t feel safe behind this wall.
His special ability would be that he block himself on a tile BUT, he gains an attack boost (at least +300).
His attack animation would be spikes coming out of him, like in movies with dungeons, basically the corridor trapped with spiked walls that get closer.
His rarity would be rare I think.
And so his weakness is electric phobies, with 2 tiles of attack range, which is pretty common.

4 Likes

PorceLain

One of those creepy porcelana dolls your grandma used to have…. Should be a cheap Phobie and should have the attack like the 3 hexes in front of her kinda like a death stare… I think there is none like that and should be cool

Also lots of people are creeped out by that kind of dolls

3 Likes

Okay
I’d like to see one called ‘Gold’s will representative’ or something like that, I’ll explain…

HP 400
1 tile movement
2 tile 300 attack over obstacles, 50% spread, 1 tile displacement and 3 or 4 turns poison 100+. 1 or 2 turns CD after use. No normal attack.
6 or 7 keys.

Undead, dressed like a pope. It’ll throw a big bible to spread lies, separating and poisoning the affected, not only leeching hp but, adding a 100 to it’s own for every kill.

5 Likes

It is too expensive. The hp is too low. Almost everything can one shot him. And the damage should be higher.

4 Likes

Phobie based on fear of needle

, 5 cost , and its ability will be to sew 2-3 phobies together for 2-3 turns such that if they move farther from each other than 1 tile ,both take 400-500 damage
body made of thread/yarn hand and head are needles
name-“acus” /sui
2 range 2 mobility

9 Likes

This design is great! ( As mentioned on Discord )
I really enjoy the concept! I know quite a few people who have this fear and I love the thread detailing!

1 Like

it was quite a rough sketch , idea just popped into my mind ,
thanks

2 Likes

Nothing too deep-

Red Clobster- Clobster that drops aoe fire around its unburrow location.

Rock Clobster- Clobster with a lob attack, does an aoe push away from its unburrow location.

2 Likes

Title: Khripoy
Class: undead
Cost: 5 keys
HP: 1800
has a normal and a special attack
Normal attack deals 400 damage at a distance of 1 cell
The special attack also works in a radius of 1 cell and establishes the effect of Rot
Dealing 200 damage over ∞ turns, also Rotting works on robots and heals
About the phobia:
Tall 185 cm humanoid creature with long black hair
I have very white skin, on the face it is possible to replace a wide open mouth in which already almost decayed teeth are invisible, only emptiness is visible, as with large hollows for the eyes, there is also only emptiness in them.
He also carries a Rotten Kitchen Knife with which he attacks.
His main feature is his teeth.
Everything that he bites begins to gradually rot quite actively, and thus he does not give the victim a chance to survive.
He sees poorly, so he relies on his hearing.
He was called hoarse for a reason, but because he really wheezes and pronounces some phrases while wheezing very much, for example, when you scream all day and in the evening your voice sits down

Attention, I am from Ukraine and I translate through a translator, so there may be errors somewhere, I tried very hard and I hope you really liked this character and you want to see him in the game (I’m a guy, there is a mistake in the translation)

3 Likes

Didn’t expected for my thread get alot of creative suggestions! Keep it up!

4 Likes

Nombre del phobie: Diamond Eyes

Costo de llaves: 8

Vida: 1900

Movilidad: 2

Tipo de Ataque: Recto

Rango de Ataque: 2 casillas de distancia

Ataque: 375

Tipo de phobie: Moustruo

Habilidad Especial: [!Cegados!] Su habilidad seria como la de sheeping gas solo que en vez de envenenar a las phobies enemigas esta las dejaria inmoviles y sin la posibilidad de atacar durante 2 turnos. Esta habilidad duraria 3 turnos para recargarse despues de usarse.

Idea de diseño del phobie. El phobie seria una especie de Buho gigante color cafe marron y tonos claros en su pecho y abdomen sus ojos estarian cerrados y notablemente heridos como rasguñados. Este se desplazaria volando lentamente hacia la casilla que lo mandes y se colocaria erguido al llegar ala casilla correspondiente. Su ataque consistiria en volar hacia la phobie enemiga y rasguñarlas con sus garras despues volveria a su lugar donde esta ataco. Para realizar la habilidad especial esta volaria hacia arriba abriria sus ojos gritaria y desenderia rapidamente despues cerraria sus ojos y ya. El iris de su ojo seria negro y su pupila blanca.

Por cierto su calidad seria ultrarara.

Quiero aclarar que cuando era muy chico le tenia miedo alos buhos o semejantes

Actualmente les tengo algo de admiracion.

6 Likes

My phobie if i could make one would be based on the fear of the ocean ( Thalassophobia)

Name - Dogtooth
2 move 1 range
Monster type
8 keys
It would look like a mutated shark, so it would have big legs and small arms (similar to barzilla)
Quiet tanky with its health but lower attack (eg. 2200 health, 350 Attack)

It would have a special ability where it can dive under the map for a 2 turns and if you manage to move him under an enemy phobie he will come back up and deal larger damage!

I think the game needs more aquatic themed phobies as the ocean is scary af :joy:

5 Likes

What do u think @chu ? @NekoRei ?
Just a gist of couple ideas - could do a combination of different abilities / new phobies class (humans? with a certain weaknesses?

Mb strong class but takes extra poison/ fire/ and electirc dmg?)

1. Fear of kids
    Problem child / the nightmare keeper
    Innocent looking child wearing a one piece pajama holding a blanket
    Ability - doing some creepy shit (basic attack/debuff/ prevent movement); can set traps
    Or
    Ability to imitate phobies abilities / take control of enemies targeted phobie

Also pulls attacker in when he dies

2.Fear of dogs
Sir Gray/Skippy
Elegant looking creep (person) that moves stiffly around one tile, standing straight up
Does dmg with a gun/ weapon by only raising arm, two tiles
Ability - transforming into a werewolf or monster

• mb has charge/ extreme mobility - like charge and 3 moves / life steal/ healing per turn
    Takes extra fire and electric dmg but becomes immune to poison
  • changes back to human after two turns?
  1. Fat lady that devours phobies - moves around 1 tile and insta kills range 1 tile
    Lol
    Or leaves a fart trail that poisons phobies

2. Bird feeder - looks like a bum or old lady / or could be like a scarecrow phobie - releases a bird or two to to use but becomes immobilized
    Acts like a turret
    Birds can split or join?
    Or
    Same concept but a kid with basic attacks and ability that releases toys that go out and explode/ santa clause who throws rainbows and presents over tiles/ obstacles
    Another ability could be making phobies do no dmg (either single shot or area effect)

2 Likes

so skeleton Razer Mouth with a special ability? On the topic of cats, I am some what surprised that your icon isn’t Razor Mouth or Electricat.

2 Likes

Name - will-o-the-wisp
Health- 2500
Power- 900/500
Movement- 2
Type- Monster
Key-9
75f188ef564ef9a7c5385beb164c5bc0|736x568 1
The special trait for this phobi is that it’s the anthesis of the registration stereotype every turn it will lose 500 health and can only regain it if either it stands on a fire based surface either natural like lava or one created by you or your enemy or if you manage to kill of an enemy phobi. If this phobi kills the enemy it self than it gets 150 health back if an enemy phobi dies by any other means it gets 75 health back.
If the enemy is two tiles away it does 800 DMG if they are 1 tile away(right next to it)it does 500 dmg

3 Likes

Mb have a new phobies ability to decrease special ability cooldown by one to targeted allied phobie
Design of new phobie can be like a cupid, moves 2, shoots arrows at two
Or set traps that paralyzes enemy phobie with hearts (love daze)

Or a phobie with two abilities but only able to pick either after there cds

@chu ? @NekoRei ?

2 Likes

Ummm isnt razor mouth already the fear of cats?

1 Like