Bye Son!
6-8 keys
Pretty tanky
Low damage
Knock back
Probably monster
I just love the idea of a Bison called Bye Son with knock back

2 Likes

Would be cool to see a competition for making Phobies. Have a few different ideas for Phobies that either fill up holes, create holes or destroy obstacles and get benefits from them. Here’s my first idea:

Rock lobbster
Based on the song, that it lobs a rock and the fear of getting your hand chomped when picking rocks up on the beach

Cost: 5 keys
HP: 1800
movement: 2
Range: 1
Damage: 500

Ability: It wasn’t a rock

Ability comes in two parts, the first part allows you to break an obstacle like you usually can with a grave digger, but instead the Phobie picks up the obstacle and gets a lob throw at range by throwing it. Like the idea that destroying obstacles can give you other benefits outside of just opening up space.

7 Likes

Teddy Scare
Uncommon Monster Phobie
Key Cost: 3 Keys
HP: 583
Movement Range: 2 Tiles
Attack Range: 1 Tiles
Attack Damage: 386

Special Ability: Needlepoint
Cooldown: None
Range: Line attack
A long thin needle gets shot at the targeted Phobie, dealing 507 damage. Up to three Phobies behind the targeted Phobie also get hit but for three fourths of the damage every Phobie hit. (508, 381, 254, 172)

3 Likes

Flying Tosser!
Rare Mechanical Flying Phobie
Key Cost: 4 Keys
HP: 700
Movement Range: 2 Tiles
Attack Range: 2 Tiles
Attack Type: Lobbed Projectile

Attack Damage: 185

Special Ability: Beam Me Up!
Cooldown: Two Turns
Any enemy phobies adjacent to you get picked up into the air, get throw back one tile and take 164 electric damage.

The design is a little simple but a good start for a work in progress.

3 Likes

So for my phobies y wwnted to do one related to escopophobia so im not good at describing so i made a drawing of it

And y would want to know what type like ultra rare or any one of those would be good for it

2 Likes

Fear of Mirrors
Name: Mirfrage
Type: Dimensional
Keys: 5 or 6
Health: 1600
Attack:400
Movement: 2
Range: 2
Shatter: Whenever Mirfrage attacks it takes 10% of damage dealt
Up-Close View: (Wait time 2) Leaps to tiles onto opponent pushing them 1 tile and they take regular attack damage but Mirfrage takes 50% from this attack (If enemy cannot be pushed super will be similar to sucker primate or cassowary’s)

2 Likes

Sorry I meant Suckee

1 Like

Sorry if i didnt answer before. Its cause i leaved this game, now i will start to play again so, and yeah i think it will be good idea, if u still interested on this ill love to make this. But i think the suit and the hat will be better if they are a lil bit scarred, like with torn, with things like burns, and release particles like ash, and the question symbol inverted.

2 Likes

appearance refers Alastor, and he has a special ability to make walking phobies into flying 2 turns.
Notice that your phobies will die if not sit at a valid tile after the skill effect

4 Likes

Name: Pest Illance
Type: Dimensional
Keys: 5
Health: 1100
Speed: 2 Flying
Damage: 370, along with 230 poison
Attack range: 2 Lobbing

Ideas for playing: Low hp, but very resiliant. Good move, good range, flying, lobbing, dimensional, poisonous. Very hard to counter.

3 Likes

Name: Bee Chive
Key cost: 5
Type: Monster
Health: 1850
Damage: 470 Melee
Speed: 1 walking
Special Ability: Where the bees??
Lays a trap (range 1) with 600 AoE and 400 adjacent damage. 1 delay.

Design: A very thick chive with frontal holes that bees emanate from. Like Ginsting, but a chive.

2 Likes

Race: Mechanical
Name: M0del-5.2
Based on fear of ai ( I know it weird but i still like the idea.
Cost: 9 keys
Hp: 2150
Damege: 550
Range: 1
Movement: 2
Ability, (passive) name Upgrade: when killing an enemy it replaces it old starts with there stats (range, damage lop, and speed) only if they are better than the original stats.
Other ability, (passive) name self repairs: heals 25 percent (and can heal past full hp) damage it does to mechanical phobies
Problems: would either break the meta or be a trash. Might lower usage of mechanical phobies.

Appernce: A cyan Blue glitching circle that when a phobia hits it for a few frame it looks like a dark blue version of the attacking fear.
When kills a Fear it takes on the form of that phobie (but blue) (if kills more than 1 phobies it glitches between them)
Other idea: the same idea but instead of stealing stats it stole abilities (would be cooler but less balanced)

2 Likes

Almost the same with Babayaga?

2 Likes

Significantly tankier and stronger, as well as better AoE with the loss of 1 move speed.

1 Like

I have a vast number of ideas, some more fleshed out than others. I think I have somewhere around 15 of them that I have stats and such for.

One of my favorites is CopyCat, a relatively average melee unit that can copy the stats (Health and Attack Damage) of an enemy Phobie. It first copies the base stats of the target Phobie, and then the stats are increased to match CopyCat’s level. So if you copy the stats of a level 1 Razor Mouth (600 HP 300 DMG), but CopyCat is level 5, you will have the stats of a level 5 Razor Mouth.

Another is Shotcrow, a bounty-hunting scarecrow who deals increased damage to the most dangerous enemy Phobie. What qualifies a Phobie as “the most dangerous” is relatively undecided. It could be something like highest damage, highest max health, or highest cost. Regardless, when the most dangerous enemy dies, the ability will go on cooldown for a few turns before applying to the next most dangerous Phobie. The mark also does not change once applied, so if your Boss is the one Shotcrow deals extra damage to, spawning another unit that would be considered more dangerous does not move the mark.

3 Likes

My idea of a phobie is a version of the wendigo
9 key cost undead
3 speed
1450 health
650 damage

Ablity Wendigos curse
It would have a 3 turn cooldown.
it would have 2 range
it would have an area affect of 2
it will deal 500 damage on impact to every one in the radius of 1 and 50% less to every one 2 radius away.
poisoning 400 damage for 4 to every enemy in the 2 radius
it also takes away the enemy targeted, move for 1 turn just like the haunted TV except for only one turn not 2
The animation would be the Wendigo sending tree like spears through the ground and bursting out of the ground under the enemy hitting all of them in the radius
It would look something like this.

1 Like

Grubby: a phobie that looks like a maggot on the card it says “Hungry hungry caterpillar”

Classification: monster
Speed: 1
Card Rank: rare
Key Cost: 8
Hp: 2000 at lvl 1
Dmg: 500 at lvl 1
Attack Range: 3 lob
Ability: Metamorphosis
Metamorphosis Stats: Metamorphosis lasts for the game
hp +1000
dmg +500 + 100 poison dmg
attack range: 2 lob
movement: 2 flying

Metamorphosis: when heart gets below 2000, metamorphosis is triggered causing grubby to grow into a mammoth wasp,

Voltswagen: looks like a Volkswagen with its headlights constantly flickering.

Classification: mechanical
speed: 2
Card Rank:
Key Cost: 9
Dmg: 500 + 700 electric at lvl 1
Hp: 2000
range: 1
Ability: Hit and Run

Hit and Run: acts like Bull Rush but deals + 300 extra electric damage if a mechanical unit is hit.

1 Like

The rest of AWOL’s body should definitely be a Phobie. AWOL is the big toe of an obviously powerful creature. It’d be interesting to see what the creators of the game could make. Maybe even have an attack related to falling because without one of it’s big toes, the creature’s balance would be off.
Awol_front

1 Like