Network error

Ola. O game é muito bom, top mesmo. Mudei meu login na paystore e agora não consigo mais voltar e nem jogar mais. Aparece uma mensagem de erro no servidor: " There was an error connecting with the server ". Ja desinstalei, ja mudei meu login na playstore, e nada. O que faço para recuperar minha conta e continuar a jogar?

Please make sure you don’t have any performance boosting applications or any altering ones as such before launching Phobies Game.

1 Like

Ola. Você teria uma lista com esses apps? Achei que fosse o game launcher e desativei, mas continua não funcionando. O que me chama a atenção é que joguei normalmente até o nvl 7 da minha conta. So travou quando fui trocar de usuário no Google play.

Did you have your email bound to your account? If so, when you go to log in, you should be able to recover your account through Existing User in Phobies. It’ll create a recovery code that will be sent to your email.

Are you still experiencing issues?

Ola. Estou sim. Não consigo entrar. Vinculei meu e-mail sim. O que pode ser esse erro? Tentei até reiniciar o jogo do zero , mas não consigo. Simplesmente não entra

Hey @Marut did you switch back to the original you started the game with via google play?

Comecei pelo Google play. Original somente pc?

Let’s have you reach out to us via email so we can collect some info to verify your account and have our team look into it.

Could you reach out to us here: community@smokingguninc.com

Could you provide the following in the email?:

• What is your In-Game Phobies Name?
  • What was the email you used to bind the account with?
  • Explain in detail, the steps you take that lead up to the error?
  • Approximate time you changed your account information?
  • What operating system/version are you using?
  • Which device/platform are you using? ( Android, iOS, Steam
    If you could provide screenshots for us, that would be great too.

We will also need logs, so if you could go to this thread here and follow the directions on how to gather your logs, that would be great.
Email those to us, too!

Feito. Aguardo desfecho. Obrigado

Perfect, thank you so much. We’ll be in touch shortly!

Sem resposta ainda. Será que perdi meu progresso. Pior que não consigo começar de novo.

Hey Marut! Did you receive my email regarding asking for the logs?
I’m doing follow-ups today regarding collecting information.

Ola chu. Respondi ao email no mesmo dia. Dei todas as informações solicitadas

Hey Marut! I’ll take a look back into them again! I’ll reach back out if I need to reconfirm some information! Cheers! :slight_smile:

Ok chu. Estou na torcida para que de certo.

Ola. Consegui reiniciar a conta, mas infelizmente perdi todo meu progresso. Obrigado . Compensa reiniciar,pois o jogo é muito bom.

Hey Marut! I am so sorry to hear that. Is the newly created account working as intended for you?
Also, have you bound it to an email as well?

Can u help pls im new to the game and just downloaded it a few hours ago. Ive been trying to play but it says error. I havent even played it yet its still error. I restarted, redownloaded the game but it still says error so if u know smth to fix it pls tell me

Hey Slay!

Our team can definitely help out!
Could you email us at community@smokingguninc.com or reach out via discord at discord.gg/phobies game ( and create a ticket under #request_support ) with the following information?

What is your Phobies In-Game Name?:
What device/system do you play Phobies on?:
What Operating System/Version are you using?:
Any screenshots/videos/clips of the error?:
Do you continue to experience any trouble?:

We may also need your logs so we can look further into this issue:
To collect your logs, you can visit this forum link here and scroll down to the device you use to play Phobies.
Follow the instructions on how to collect them and attach them to your next email response: