Next will be Blobert
He is an undead phobie
Keys: 2
Health: 1200
Movement: 3
Attack range: 1
Attack damage: 380+170 Fire

Special Ability: Spirit Fire :fire:
Blobert will spew spirit flames out of his mouth, these flames will never go out.
Turn CD before usage: 2
Attack range: 3
Attack radius: straight line
Attack damage: 500+380 spirit fire :fire:

Third will be Poison Berry Devil
He is a flying dimensional
Keys: 1
Health: 2200
Movement: 2
Attack range: 2
Attack radius: in sight
Attack damage: 340+340 poison :skull_and_crossbones:

And lastly is going to be Electric orange juice!
Orange juice is going to be a monster
Keys: 4
Health: 1600
Attack radius: lob
Attack damage: 340+400 electric :zap:

4 Likes

3 keys plus disease on every attack!? Bro, Turnip Mistress would be at least 9 keys. Disease is the ultimate, most OP ability in the game. There is no way that it would be 3 keys.

1 Like

Cool Ideas but way to overpowered.
I like it just give em some more Keys.

3 Likes

Especially Turnip Mistress. 3 keys plus disease on every attackā€¦

1 Like

Say hello to Operator #3!

Operator is mechanical
Keys: 7
Health: 3100
Attack damage: 650

Special Ability: Jaws of Death
Clamps down on a enemy phobie and throws them to a location 3 spaces away
Attack radius: straight line

4 Likes

Yes but I only used smiley as a reference since he does disease quite frequently as well just not forcefully, maybe this would give people a chance at using strategies instead of throwing phobies out one at a time and it could potentially control the map to a degree since it can cause disease. It also having only one movement makes it an easier target for ranged phobies and forces it to either make one move and attack or move twice and not attack. It also doesnā€™t have very high health for the fact that it also has disease on its only attack.

2 Likes

I can also see Blobert being an issue since heā€™s very low on the key scale so maybe he should be a 4 key cost but his special would have to be reduced to 1 turn CD before use instead of 2 and also having a 3 turn CD before use again

1 Like

I really love your art style Anellar. And such creative phobies! Your Turnip Princess can stay 3 keys, but it can be like ultra rare.

2 Likes

No, it canā€™t stay 3 keys. Rarity might be high but someone will unlock it one day and will start crushing every player on their path. What if you were the one who is crushed? Would you think the same?

2 Likes

Sounds like the phobie works then because itā€™s inducing fear since itā€™s stats are legen-dairy. Another thing about it though is that there are many more phobies than just monster and some undead even resurrect, not including the long range chuck who can snipe from afar, mechanicals that canā€™t be diseased and the only one that truly gets the bad end would be dimensional but even then thereā€™s a lot of good dimensional phobies that are ranged and do a good amount of kiting.

Welcome the cryptstalker!

He is an undead

Keys: 6
Health: 1900
Attack radius: 2
Attack damage: 550 damage for initial attack range - 50% damage for outer range

Special ability: Shadow Stalker
Uses 2 key per pseudo-phobie
Creates one pseudo-phobie below itā€™s key value with 70% of the originals stats. This pseudo-phobie may not move but can attack.

pseudo-phobie

Keys: any below 6 keys
Stats: 70% of originals
Movement: None
Attack range: depends on which phobie is chosen as a pseudo-phobie

Cryptstalker walks the lonely decrepit halls of the cathedral he used to reign over, the restless nesting souls follow his every step as shadows. Being able to call upon these shadows gives him little solace, since they are no longer live and cannot give him the comfort of another.

3 Likes

Its design looks more like a dimensional to me.

1 Like

I appreciate the criticism, maybe I did have a dimensional phobie in mind while also thinking about the undead. I can see the mix of the two now that you mention it. I see the effects and and the face making it more dimensional than undead.

1 Like

Hey Guys,
I finally designed my first Phobie, so here it is:

So tell me what you think

2 Likes

I like the idea of a cookie biting back, but Iā€™m a little curious as to what the rest of the stats are. I donā€™t see movement, nor range of attack and the special ability is a little confusing because Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s a minion or some sort of attack like the cookie spitting chunks of Choco chip. I would love to hear more about this phobie!

Well, ā€œBad Seedsā€ was originally Poison Ivyā€™s trap ability, so maybe itā€™s a trap?

Sorry I ment bad crumbs so yeah

Name:Cookie-Byte

Health:1400~1600

Damage:250~400

Kost:3~4 Keys

Ability:Spawns on every second field a little minion that stay on the Block ,until an opposite Phobie walks on the field. Then the Minion does ____ Damage on the Phobie and disappears (maybe with a cool Effect)

Looks Like: A Cookie with an mouth(spickey teeth would be nice).

Ability Name:Bad Crumbs

Rarity:Ultra Rare(Rare would be fine too)

Type:Monster

Range:1Block (because It Bytes the Phobie)

(Just give me some Feedback about

3 Likes

The phobie sounds kinda like a tower defense game, I like that the minions have health so that they donā€™t just disappear and have a chance to defend a panic point while stacking up the ability at one point then moving to another and doing the same thing over again. One thing I wanna ask though is how many bad crumbs can you actively have spawned.

I think like how many you want but they just automaticly spawn on every second field