Thanksgiving phobie

Yes, I’m way to late but who cares?
I just had a random idea how you already read and I thought about a turkey phone I, that I would actually love because I like turkeys so what do you think about?
Maybe some extra one daily event on Thanksgiving Day?
Just an idea.

1 Like

Imma add to this with a different post.

Seasonal phobies! These phobies can only be used in the season they pertain to, and everyone gets to use these phobies. It’s a one-time thing.
Here’s some ideas:

Santa Claws

Keys: 4
Speed: 3
Health: 1,200 (Monster)
Melee damage: 600
Ability: Snack break!
This phobie collects candy from each enemy he eliminates, 1 candy per key. This action turns each candy into +300 health for this phobie- this can go over the max. 1 turn cooldown.

Description: This phobie exemplifies the current seasonal avatar of the werewolf. He looks like werewolf but has large claws. He moves with two legs at a time, not like a horst but kinda like a frog. He has white fur and a santa hat. His large, toothed mouth hangs open but still grasps a candy cane.

Gameplay strategy: Santa Claws is good at punishing opponents who spam low-key phobies, and he can also act as a fast card, as well as adding a bunch of damage when you need it (such as trying to take down a high-hp phobie). It’s worth noting that this phobie is significantly better than fetch and snakey baby…

Timbrrr

Keys: 7
Speed: 1
Health: 2,100 (Monster)
Range 2 lob damage: 500+250 electric
Ability: The North
A laser attack (goes straight through phobies) that freezes phobies for 2 turns. No damage. 3 turn cooldown.

Description: Timburrr is an animated treant who has no leaves and looked similar to a halloween tree. However, this tree has frozen tips and is covered with snow, as well has being laced with a long string of christmas lights. This string is broken, and the tree is shocked occasionally.

Gameplay strategy: Similar to how brony is sometimes played, this phobie can turn the tables of the whole game and negate your enemy almost entirely, so they are required to play more carefully. However, unlike brony, this phobie has a normal use, acting as a high-hp lobber with strong damage. Notice how this phobie is significantly better than brony and other lobbers…

Hornucopia

Keys: 5
Health: 1,600 (Monster)
Damage: 200 (Self-cented AoE)
Passive: Endless Feast
At the end of each turn, heals adjacent allies 150, but DOES NOT cleanse them of poison.

Ability: Thanksgiving Blessing
Heals an ally within 2 tiles 600, as well as giving them a 300 damage buff. 2 turn cooldown.

Description: An excessively large boar with giant horns curled around it, similar to cornucopias. A feast of food covers its back, some of which trailing of the boar as he clomps from tile to tile.

Gameplay strategy: As you can already tell, this phobie is very strong. You essentially won’t need any other healers, and this phobie provides a damage buff similar to gonzo. Has high hp, allowing you to place it where need be, primarily in the center of your army. Notice how this phobie significantly outmatches other healers and damage buffers…

The Easter Bunny

Keys: 8
Health: 3,000 (Undead)
Melee Damage: 900
Ability: Hop
Move 4 tiles (bypassing). 1 turn cooldown.

Description: A giant undead bunny with an excessive mouth. Looks similar to a cartoon bunny rather than a realistic one. Excessive size.

Gameplay strategy: Almost the exact same stats as cerberus with 100 less damage. What’s different, you may ask? The ability to jump 4 fricking tiles across the map. Good at rushing your opponent and absolutely overwhelming them with this fricking beast of a fluffy bunny. Notice how this phobie is a powerful threat…

Eggbert and Eggward

Eggman
Keys: 2
Speed: 2
Health: 1000
Melee damage: 240
Passive: Rotton to the Core
On death, all adjacent enemy phobies are poisoned for 230 damage over three turns.

Description: Looks like a large easter egg with legs, not suspicious. Being hit triggers a cracking animation with stinky liquid leaking out, and on-death effect is similar but more intense.

Eggward
Keys: 2
Speed: 2
Health: 600
Melee damage: 320
Passive: Release the Cracken
On death, all adjacent enemy phobies take 560 damage.

Description: Looks like a smaller easter egg with legs and a mouth with no teeth… until it attacks, revealing its mouth to be sharklike and populated. On death, razor-sharp shards and teeth fly everywhere.

Passive for both phobies: While The Easter Bunny is on the map, gain 1 speed. Notice how these phobies change gameplay…

These are just some of my ideas. You’ll notice that all of the phobies seem slightly, or not slightly, overpowered. That’s because these phobies are meant to be used quite often, and they are meant to change gameplay significantly. They will only last for about a month, and so they will spice the game up and excite players. These phobies are automatically leveled to what you usually play. My phobies are all level 1 except for a few I level up which are level 7, 8, or 9, meaning for me, these phobies would be level 8. Not my average level, but my average for the level I play.

Anyway, thanks if you read this. This is just a suggestion, not criticism. I love the game and can’t wait to see how it improves in the future :grin:

Edit: All movement is ground unless specified.

Hmmmmm lip smack hmmm gulp hmmmmmmmm, imma design this, imma design all of those ideas… after i make an idea i had

3 Likes

Wow, thank you :grin:

I’m already excited the drawings

XD, the comment with all sounds make me laugh xD

1 Like