What is your best combo of Phobies?

My best combo is:
Screenshot_20220417-175831-1
Screenshot_20220417-180322-1-1

My best combo is, to put the Batula and knight on the first turn. Focusing on the first enemy that comes in the turn (I usually switch between Batula and Knight depending on the phobie’s hp).

Damage alternatives: I can take 1 damage from some phobia when it approaches me, and still survive the next turn to do two more attacks. What generates 3 attacks plus the dimensional effect.

Another alternative that can happen, is that I can only do one damage and the diseased, for the phobie to hitkill. Totaling 1 attack and dimensional effect.

Damage calculator:

2 attack + dimensional (Batula): 240 x 3 = 720

2 attack + dimensional (Eternal Knight): 480 x 3 = 1440

1 attack + dimensional (Batula): 240 x 2 = 480

1 attack + dimensional (Eternal Knight): 480 x 2: 980

(Batula + Eternal Knight): 4 attacks + 2 dimensional: 1440 + 720 = 2120

Or

2 attacks + 2 dimensional: 940 + 480 = 1440

Why is it so strong?

It’s a very strong combo, because both are dimensional and cost few keys. The dimensional effect is a great finisher for enemies, being able to kill Phobies with a lot of HP or leave them with low health, for just 3 keys. Even serving to kill the Jar Canon, with the dimensional effect of Eternal Knight.

(Sorry for bad english, im Brazilian).

4 Likes

I don’t know wether you are gonna see this s reply because this topic was made a few months ago.

For small map:
If I am first, I like to use razor mouth and cowbell (2/3 of my keys) I do this so I can get ginsting out next turn. If I am second, I like to use razor mouth and k9000 (3/4 of my keys) so I can ginsting out next turn.

For a big map:
My start varies depending on what map and the opponents move (if they go first) but I try to play some small units first then bring out ginsting next turn.

I think ginsting is versatile early game due to its health, range, relatively good key cost and the ability to deal with swarms and small units; it also does decent damage overall to any phobie.

2 Likes